• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
So how many of these will EA have fixed before release?

NdcGeMa.gif

Went back and checked, you're right there were some decent additions from 2013 - Pugh, Moore, Hankins are all contributors. We are no longer in a position to pick up role players, we need home runs at every round now. Solid contributors that challenge vets for a team. It is depressing to see how many picks we have spent on the front 7 and aside from Hankins not a single one of these guys can even challenge for a starting spot. We have brought in so many LBs and Giants fans are missing JON BEASON of all guys. How bad are we if an old shell of himself LB is the guy we are pining after?

We did bring in Kennard in the 5th round who's playing his ass off. The middle of our D has been a vacuum for so long now though. The difference is we don't have the horses up front to mask it anymore. :/

Syrinx

I wanna punch the guy opposite of me in the face, just because of the fact that with all the open seats on this goddamn fucking train, this asshat has to sit opposite of me. Tall motherfucker needs to keep his fucking legs to himself before I strangle him with his own legs.

You could just get up and move if it bugs you that much. .

RBH

So yeah I think I'm moving to the Worst Coast in like 5-10 years.

The weather, the women, not having to dodge racist hillbilly fucks at every turn ([REDACTED] notwithstanding) are too nice.

You should move to Atlanta then! Nice weather, nice women, and one of the more progressive cities around (which surprises a lot of northerners and people who would otherwise apply Southern stereotypes to ATL).

You should move to Atlanta then! Nice weather, nice women, and one of the more progressive cities around (which surprises a lot of northerners and people who would otherwise apply Southern stereotypes to ATL).

My wife keeps talking about moving to Atlanta. I would love to be closer to Philly but I am not sure I could deal with living in the south.

None. 16 years of the same garbage madden, nhl is trash, fifa slowly progresses. They get your money every year because you have no better choices sadly

Don't single out EA! 2k and the show have legacy trash from last generation with no fixes in sight year after year

I wanna punch the guy opposite of me in the face, just because of the fact that with all the open seats on this goddamn fucking train, this asshat has to sit opposite of me. Tall motherfucker needs to keep his fucking legs to himself before I strangle him with his own legs.
poor dutch.

Link

The Autumn Wind
The Jets made a huge mistake not getting a contract extension with Mo done before the season. With all the help he has now, he's going to have a monster year and his price is going to be even higher.

squicken

Spin is right about AJ. Sad to say but he's cooked. Not as bad as 2014 Reggie Wayne, but he is useless versus good CBs. Maybe he can pick things up a little as they play the lesser teams of the AFCS, but any hopes of having one last good year are gone

WedgeX

Banned
Waitin to see the Pope in DC. Have been awake far too long. And four hours until I even see him. Took off work, though, so hurray.

RBH

The Pope is traveling to Philadelphia soon too. I have family who go to school in Philly, and their schools actually gave them time off from school for Thursday, Friday, and Monday, solely due to the Pope coming into Philly and the amount of crowds/chaos that it's going to bring to the city. The hospitals in the area also have these "Pope protocols" on hand in order to be prepared for the potential oncoming onslaught of patients.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Curious, why do people go to see the Pope drive by? Does he do like, drive by blessings or something? Throw out little mini-gummy Pope hats?

The Pope is traveling to Philadelphia soon too. I have family who go to school in Philly, and their schools actually gave them time off from school for Thursday, Friday, and Monday, solely due to the Pope coming into Philly and the amount of crowds/chaos that it's going to bring to the city. The hospitals in the area also have these "Pope protocols" on hand in order to be prepared for the potential oncoming onslaught of patients.

Are they gonna give him the hitchbot treatment?

BigAT

I have friends in Philly and they are all horrified at impending visit. Entire city is basically going into lockdown for several days, even for residents.

WedgeX

Banned
Ask him why God made you a Lions fan

Needed more suffering, I'm sure.

Curious, why do people go to see the Pope drive by? Does he do like, drive by blessings or something? Throw out little mini-gummy Pope hats?

Basically. I mean, it's cool to see the President go by, too. Waited actually a bit longer for the inauguration. And it's pretty rare to get to see the spiritual head of Catholicism, there being so damn many of us.

Crisco

Banned
It's gonna be so fun watch the Panthers wreck the Saints this weekend. No team deserves it more than those assholes. Remeber when they would run up the score to break records and then call timeouts to celebrate? Yeah, it's payback time mother fuckers.

I'm assuming he's skirting Camden on his way into Philly. Even the Pope must realize the limits of his powers.

Top Bottom