• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

Slo

Wait what!? Who's Vike Bike?

13-11-Mooch.gif

DMczaf

Seriously?! Man, I'd love to have my shot today, if only I had a free promo code!

DraftKings offers one of the highest promo code in the industry. DraftKings offers a 100% match up to $600. There is no doubt you have seen a DraftKings commercial on TV offering a promo code. This code matches that bonus. There is no higher deposit bonus. With some of the best game play and player action, you want to play on DraftKings. There is no reason not to take advantage of this free money. If you are already on the signup page, simply add the code "CAFE" to the promo code box and then once on the deposit page, select the radio button option for 100% match for a $600 deposit. Don't miss your chance to become a millionaire!

Bleacher Report's Mike Freeman reports Jimmy Graham is "pissed off" and "hates" his role with the Seahawks.

According to Freeman, "several" Seahawks players have informed him of this and it's a "fact." Graham allegedly "hates what's happening in Seattle" where he's "barely looked at in the passing game." Through two games, Graham has just 10 targets, which is 15th among tight ends. We could see the target dip coming as soon as it was announced he was traded to the Seahawks, but not in this fashion. Russell Wilson has attempted more than 30 passes in each of the first two games, yet Graham doesn't have much to show for it. It's not like he's being asked to block more; per PFF, Graham has blocked on 31.7 percent of his snaps. He blocked on 30.5 percent of his snaps in New Orleans last season. Expect the Seahawks to try to feed him more
Was Jimmy Graham a huge bitch on the Saints?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
DM is going way too far.

It's one thing to joke around but STEPPING ON ANOTHER MAN'S KICKS IS GOING TOO FAR MAN!

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Not sure if its been mentioned, but Decker is day to day with a knee sprain. Jets really lucked out with this and Cro's injury. Hope Decker doesn't rush back though, that's what he did last year with the hamstring.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Not sure if its been mentioned, but Decker is day to day with a knee sprain. Jets really lucked out with this and Cro's injury. Hope Decker doesn't rush back though, that's what he did last year with the hamstring.
I mentioned it earlier, but yeah, they've been fortunate.

Hunter S.

Man, on another NFL forum I say, "go fuck yourself" and "who are u?" and I get banned.Lol

Here saying the same thing is like a term of endearment.

I guess this is the hellhole for me. Lulz

Top Bottom