• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

SPBuMWe.gif

*hugs kave

Jesus :jnc

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
At least the Niners are rid of that mean ol Mr. Harbaugh. Word is that he made the players lift weights, even if they didn't want to! Good riddance to bad rubbish, I say.

Zeke

The Falcons defense sure made him look elite for a good chunk there.
Coaching staff afraid to make adjustments because Jesus Weeden is actually starting at qb. He had some really bone headed plays the int, the run and slide in bounds. At some point you have to pass more than 10yds. I would have liked to see them pass on first down a little. Right now the staff is so focused on him not fucking up they have him on a short leash. I fully expect the saints to just stack the box dare Weeden to pass.

Milchjon

Using a university PC, the first and only thing that ever got blocked for possibly questionable content was some Phins fanpage (think some gif TDR posted).

Beautiful.

At least the Niners are rid of that mean ol Mr. Harbaugh. Word is that he made the players lift weights, even if they didn't want to! Good riddance to bad rubbish, I say.

One time he yelled at a player. Unbelieveable, that's someone's SON bro! That's a human being!

#LoseWithClass
#JedWasRight

Is your DBs that bad he would rather play LBs vs 4 WR?

No, our coaches are idiots

Spinluck

Let's cherish memories from yesterday

Fuck yes, we're here for at least 5 more weeks!

635789707319058876-17-ColtsTitans-RS.jpg

Luck is sacked by Titans defensive tackle Jurrell Casey. No matter. Next play. Luck fires it over the middle, 35 yards to rookie wideout Phillip Dorsett, who hauls in the first touchdown of his career. They’d done it. They’d gone 98 yards in 12 plays and 5:31. They’d gotten the points they desperately needed.

It was enough to rattle the Titans. A play later, Marcus Mariota floated a pass that Colts safety Dwight Lowery swiped out of the sky. Luck could smell it. He hit Moncrief in the end zone for an 11-yard touchdown on the next play. In a matter of 50 seconds, the Colts had put 14 points on the board. By game's end, with their season on the line, they’d scored 21 points in a stretch of 4 minutes.

Onions? Andrew Luck’s got onions. He finished the fourth quarter 11-for-13 for 144 yards and two touchdowns. That's a passer rating of 152.4.

CP78dTKXAAA_91j.jpg

Luck is emotionally spent

@HolderStephen
#Colts LB Jerrell Freeman said, in succinct fashion: "In '12' we trust. I don't give a damn about anything else."

@zkeefer
A few Colts told me Luck went up to O-line during game and said, "I'm playing like ----. Keep playing and we're going to turn it around."

@PaulKuharskyNFL
#Colts issues are very real. Not some slump.

@zkeefer
Andrew Luck asked about a possible injury + he said he's not dealing with anything more than typical bumps + bruises. "Business as usual."

Onto week 4 friends!

Let's all pretend everyone wasn't waiting for Brady to look like shit to break out the lame jokes but instead Brady has started off shitting on the first 3 defenses he's played against.

Colts game will be brutal.

Luck almost went into cardiac arrest vs the Titans and we had O-linemen crying during the game, and a HC crying after the game.

Two more weeks of AFCS opponents, then the best team in the AFC. Start banking on your 40 point spreads now.

Hopefully we check inflation levels before the game.

Bitanator

Coaching staff afraid to make adjustments because Jesus Weeden is actually starting at qb. He had some really bone headed plays the int, the run and slide in bounds. At some point you have to pass more than 10yds. I would have liked to see them pass on first down a little. Right now the staff is so focused on him not fucking up they have him on a short leash. I fully expect the saints to just stack the box dare Weeden to pass.

Weeden to Williams has been a thing that works, He tried an ugly deep pass to him early, and Williams vanished again for the entire game like he tends to do. We have nobody to scare a defense, Poor Bease is not going to get open without Dez out there. Dallas lack of depth haunted them on defense, the loss of T. McClain was huge. I expect them to get some things figured out, we have a nice group capable of attacking the middle of the field, we need to plan around longer passes after establishing the ground attack, I was expecting it yesterday and it never happened. Falcons D adjusted well and had great execution, Dallas shit up the bed

Spinluck

when you say no one...

I mean it took them how many years to get busted for deflating balls?

who knows what new cheat they have installed this season!

Brady practiced with properly inflated balls during the off season which is why he's having no problem with them now.

Couldn't fool us!

eznark

Banned
More evidence of how abysmal your boy Philbin is as a HC. Take him back, please!

This is confusing to me.

Philbin was vilified for letting Incognito play. The front office kicked Incognito off the team. Philbin is at fault....

Rooting for a loser franchise must scramble brains.

This is confusing to me.

Philbin was vilified for letting Incognito play. The front office kicked Incognito off the team. Philbin is at fault....

Rooting for a loser franchise must scramble brains.
Philbin can't control strong personalities in the locker room. Not that complicated.

You know how people talk about coaches "losing" a locker room? Philbin has never had one.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Are people in here seriously defending Bradford? He has been below average for the majority of his career. His offense at Oklahoma covered up his flaws perfectly.

eznark

Banned
Philbin can't control strong personalities in the locker room. Not that complicated.

You know how people talk about coaches "losing" a locker room? Philbin has never had one.

Are you saying Incognito is suddenly not a bully? I think it's more likely that Rex just doesn't have any wusses on his team.

Tom Penny

Was Philbin known for anything in coaching because the team appears incompetent in all 3 phases. Luckily Landry got them past the Redskins.

Are you saying Incognito is suddenly not a bully? I think it's more likely that Rex just doesn't have any wusses on his team.
I don't think the "bullying scandal" would have happened under Rex, or any decent HC for that matter. Philbin is a bad leader. We've been over this before and the Dolphins complete disinterest in yesterday's game further drives the point home (a point that is obvious to everyone but you apparently).

Zeke

Weeden to Williams has been a thing that works, He tried an ugly deep pass to him early, and Williams vanished again for the entire game like he tends to do. We have nobody to scare a defense, Poor Bease is not going to get open without Dez out there. Dallas lack of depth haunted them on defense, the loss of T. McClain was huge. I expect them to get some things figured out, we have a nice group capable of attacking the middle of the field, we need to plan around longer passes after establishing the ground attack, I was expecting it yesterday and it never happened. Falcons D adjusted well and had great execution, Dallas shit up the bed
Agreed only two shots he took was the seam route to Witten and the slant to Williams who just flat out dropped it. Falcons did a great job of keeping the wr's locked down. The one play I think can work with Weeden to Williams is that slant route. I hope they work on that I could see it being big for them and beasely. Defense was gassed they aren't a defense that can be out there that long and hold up especially with how weak the secondary is.

Sanjuro

I don't think the "bullying scandal" would have happened under Rex, or any decent HC for that matter. Philbin is not a leader. We've been over this before and the Dolphins complete disinterest in yesterday's game further drives the point (that is obvious to everyone but you apparently) home.

I don't think the "leader" mentality applies in all instances as it used to. Pete is an example.

Spinluck

Philbin situation is much like Pagano's.

Franchise looking to turnaround gambles and hires an unproven coach based off nothing.

eznark

Banned
I don't think the "bullying scandal" would have happened under Rex, or any decent HC for that matter. Philbin is a bad leader. We've been over this before and the Dolphins complete disinterest in yesterday's game further drives the point home (a point that is obvious to everyone but you apparently).

I'm on board with firing Philbin, by the way. I forgot to agree with whoever posted that earlier. Fire everyone.

Tannehill looks like shit. I thought he progressed nicely from year one to year two (and if you remember, that was basically the sole rationale I had for keeping Philbin, so as to not retard the QB's growth in the first three years) but it's clear that he and Lazor are fucking awful.

Top Bottom