• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

squicken

But there is no attempt to even try to is all I'm saying.

Cleveland might want to.. Unfortunately. We are probably losing Alex in free agency this offseason I think and Joe deserves to be happy.

I think they have to listen about every player, including Thomas. Will he still be good by the time the next regime finishes its purge/rebuild cycle? See if someone gets desperate and offers something they can't refuse. Belichick would do it

No one trades away useful offensive players, though CLE should listen to offers about Mack and Thomas. The race for #1 is on!

Listening to the local radio station this morning (95.7 Raiders station), some 49er fan was talking about getting the #suckforGoff Movement going to Niner ....LOL

Jared Allen to the Panthers?
Bears about to blow up the organization...I mean...more than it already is?
He's not as crazy as he used to be, but that's still some modicum of defensive talent you'd think they'd hold onto.

I think they have to listen about every player, including Thomas. Will he still be good by the time the next regime finishes its purge/rebuild cycle? See if someone gets desperate and offers something they can't refuse. Belichick would do it

I agree. Joe is going to start fading at some point. We might want to consider shopping him. But we won't.

ayyyy lmao

e9AumF0.gif

Bowser

Allen move makes sense. Charles Johnson is likely out 3-4 weeks with a severe hamstring strain. Frank Alexander tore his Achilles in the preseason. Hardy is gone. Ealy has been disappointing. If Allen can recapture some of the magic in a 4-3, he's worth $890k and a conditional late round pick.

His 2016 and 2017 salaries aren't guaranteed either. If he ends up being washed up, he'll be cut after the season. High reward low risk move from Gettleman.

Edit: 6th round pick per Glazer

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Good move for the Panthers if it works out. Even if it doesn't work out, you lose a practice squad player basically.

The Bears paying Jared Allen all that money for 3 games is the best part of all.

zychi

Banned
Burn the entire organization to the ground! Trade Forte, fire Phillips, get some good stuff!

Tons of teams need an awesome back like Forte

brentech

Part of me wonders if it's Kaep that is really tearing that team apart. How many of those guys really want to put it all on the line for him.
Offense or defense.

Part of me wonders if it's Kaep that is really tearing that team apart. How many of those guys really want to put it all on the line for him.
Offense or defense.

After their off season implosion and hiring a former 80s glam rock band manager for a coach, I would bet a lot of players wouldn't mind going elsewhere.

LevelNth

Banned
Offense or defense.
It was clear as day everyone had a defeated look after Kap's horrendous first two picks yesterday, and I guarantee it effected their play.

Couple players made pretty open comments about how those types of turnovers just can't be made.

Crisco

Banned
Yeah if its truly a 6th rounder than this was a great move. No only is CJ hurt, Ealy has looked like hot garbage all season and there's really no one behind him.

Next up, Gettleman should start calling the Lions after every L and throwing out lowball offers for CJ. "0-4 eh? How about a 2017 4th rounder?".

Afrikan

Offense or defense.

Kaepernick has great work ethic and doesn't throw his teammates or coaches under the bus..to save face. Even when it comes to Harbs after he left.

He is also not one to show any teammate up on the field after a bad play.

That all being said, if he continues to play like he did in that Cardinals game...all that good stuff about him won't matter.

I think he'll bounce back....hopefully our coaches make adjustments with our approach early in games. Instead of run run pass on 3rd and long.

Against the Packers two seasons ago we came out passing and Kaep had his best stat game I believe. So maybe we come out passing against the Packers early on to get into rhythm. Lucky for Rodgers and bad for us, we don't have the defense from previous years of pro bowlers all over the place.

Top Bottom