• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

Crisco

Banned
Deandre Hopkins diagnosed with a concussion. He say out today and is in hospital according to Bleacher Report.

Yeah .... not surprised about that, our entire back 7 was just sitting back and waiting for Mallet to complete a short to intermediate pass before lighting up whoever caught the ball. Did the same thing against the Jaguars and injured one of their receivers. It's gonna happen a lot this year.

squicken

Yeah .... not surprised about that, our entire back 7 was just sitting back and waiting for Mallet to complete a short to intermediate pass before lighting up whoever caught the ball. Did the same thing against the Jaguars and injured one of their receivers. It's gonna happen a lot this year.

Teams did this to the Oilers way back when with the run and shoot. Let the WRs catch the short stuff and then hammer them. Offenses have to be able to run and throw deep to change that behavior. Brady can't really throw deep outside, but having Gronk up the seam is just as good for a short passing team

e: this is doing it wrong

Mike Sando, ESPN.com retweeted
Paul Domowitch @pdomo
How's this for an astounding stat -- in their first 2 games, the Eagles have run the ball on first down 16 times. . . . for 2 yards.

Mike Sando, ESPN.com @SandoESPN
Most 1st-down rush yards: SF 230, TEN 203, CHI 196, PIT 195, CIN 190, WAS 168. Fewest: PHI 2 (ranked 25th w/88 thru 2 games in '14).

Good news. Cowboys missed him on that left side. Certainly better than rotating Bernie and Collins all game.

Bernie was legit awful in that game. I wish we had someone else capable of playing backup center so they wouldn't be forced to have Bernie be active on game day.

squicken

Jimmay!

Dave Boling @DaveBoling
K.J. Wright on @Kam_Chancellor: "it’s more off the field, just the way he carries himself, he’s a leader and guys look up to him."

Mike Sando, ESPN.com retweeted Dave Boling
Including guys who might otherwise whine about roles.

brentech

Adam Schefter retweeted
Michael Gehlken ‏@UTgehlken 8m8 minutes ago
Terrible news here for Ladarius Green. Limited participant due to concussion. Suffered during game Sunday, team says. His second this month.

RBH

tumblr_luw6ajlDU11qzaoamo1_500.jpg

bionic77

FMT how will our offense look against the Rams?

I thought their defense was going to be elite but they have given up like 300 yards rushing in the first 2 weeks.

I doubt our offensive line continues to push them around the way we did the Pats and Niners, but I am curious as to your opinion on the matchup.

FMT how will our offense look against the Rams?

I thought their defense was going to be elite but they have given up like 300 yards rushing in the first 2 weeks.

I doubt our offensive line continues to push them around the way we did the Pats and Niners, but I am curious as to your opinion on the matchup.

Rams secondary is poor. Roofles is too good to get rattled by dline pressure so that should be an easy W. Rams oline isn't great but it's much better than ours so you won't have a blowout by halftime but you will win by double digits

Tabris

Damn all the good RB free agents got snapped up in my fantasy league by people with higher waiver order.

I have:

Marshawn Lynch
Carlos Hyde
Andre Ellington (Bench - Out)
Ronnie Hillman (I had a feeling CJ wouldn't work out so kept him incase they switch)

In a 2 RB league with FLEX (Fitzgerald is my current FLEX with Beckham Jr, Cooks, and Maclin as my 3 WR).

But if Carlos Hyde doesn't play this week I'm screwed as R.Hillman won't get enough carries yet.

Like Stafford, Bradford's college development or lack thereof still defines him. He's still that guy who can't throw to space or lead receivers. Just like Stafford is still that ball slinger who isn't accurate for shit.

Pepiope

Like Stafford, Bradford's college development or lack thereof still defines him. He's still that guy who can't throw to space or lead receivers. Just like Stafford is still that ball slinger who isn't accurate for shit.
In Bradford's defense, the line has been shit, the run game has been shit. You can't develop your game when that's happening.

The Jets game is huge. I chalked game 1 up due to the 1st team not getting many reps in the pre-season. Game 2 was a division rivalry, and those fuckers in Dallas always defend us well, but we're on game 3 now. Excuse #1 and excuse #2 are not valid here. They need to play, and play well.

Tabris

Who should I play:

Dan Bailey or Brandon McManus. I picked up McManus when Romo went down because while it should mean more field goal opportunities, will Wheedon be even able to move the ball enough to give into FG range?

Buffalo or Denver. I picked Denver up due to the NE matchup with Buffalo but now I dunno who to pick. A potentially injured Stafford against that DEN, but there could be an opportunity for a lot of garbage time points if Manning shreds them. While Buffalo against Miami probably won't go the same way, but Tannehill is better then Stafford, even when he's not playing injured.

Bread

Banned
Who should I play:

Dan Bailey or Brandon McManus. I picked up McManus when Romo went down because while it should mean more field goal opportunities, will Wheedon be even able to move the ball enough to give into FG range?

Buffalo or Denver. I picked Denver up due to the NE matchup with Buffalo but now I dunno who to pick. A potentially injured Stafford against that DEN, but there could be an opportunity for a lot of garbage time points if Manning shreds them. While Buffalo against Miami probably won't go the same way, but Tannehill is better then Stafford, even when he's not playing injured.
i vote you should stop asking us fantasy questions

jmdajr

Oh we talking Fantast now? Picked up Carolina D vs. the crumbling Saints. Originally drafted Rams but don't trust em vs Steelers.

I picked up Matt Jones since I don't know wtf is up with Hyde

JABEE

Who should I play:

Defenses and kickers are a coin flip. You should not have two for either position. Pick one and dump 'em when needed.

I think I have two kickers on my Straggler's Team, because I forgot when the draft was and my team autodrafted.

Top Bottom