• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

Spinluck

Remember that one year that they tanked to get Andrew Luck?

Isn't that the definition of adversity?

So am I supposed to just roll over and accept that we are toast because we have had Manning for like 14 yrs?

Fuck you guys! Luck is turning into David Carr as we speak, and no one will save him!

Yea you have to read the other comments as well to come to this conclusion. It wasn't about Luck at all it was about Grigson. Out of context it looks like a shot at Luck, but when you read the other comments it's a pretty clear shot at Grigson.

Ok it doesn't look as bad here.

Lol at them denying the rift between Pagano and Grigson.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
AFC South: squandering the best years of star players since the turn of the century.

this is such a tired trope. There are many hall of fame players without rings. There are some that never even made the playoffs. Only one team gets to win it every year and when 9 times out of 10 its a team with an elite QB you have what we've had for the last 15 years. Where 3 QBs have won 8 of them.

this is such a tired trope. There are many hall of fame players without rings. There are some that never even made the playoffs. Only one team gets to win it every year and when 9 times out of 10 its a team with an elite QB you have what we've had for the last 15 years. Where 3 QBs have won 8 of them.
The AFC South is a crap division with owners who barely know how to run their teams. You know it, we all know it.

Sanjuro

So am I supposed to just roll over and accept that we are toast because we have had Manning for like 14 yrs?

Fuck you guys! Luck is turning into David Carr as we speak, and no one will save him!

I like to think of it as the epilogue for Leaf we never got.

I wasn't here Sunday, what happened to mech? Did he melt or something?
I hate BG

Let's roll up on that buster BG and step on his sneakers.
dave-chappelle.jpg

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I wasn't here Sunday, what happened to mech? Did he melt or something?

dave-chappelle.jpg

Mech has adopted guerrilla tactics. He is still around but will make quick and fast shit talking before going back into hiding. It's for the best for now while the Texans are weak. But it'll get better it will.

Because it's really funny. The question is will it be funnier than the 49ers' past year, and the answer is no, so there's a big bright spot already

Spinluck

Is there any chance he tries to convince Harbaugh to leave Michigan to reunite with Luck?

ESPN radio was saying that Irsay really wants to reunite Harbs and Luck. No idea if he would leave Michigan though.

Because it's really funny. The question is will it be funnier than the 49ers' past year, and the answer is no, so there's a big bright spot already

I can't see Harbs leaving Michigan after just one year. Would be glorious though.

jmdajr

So there was a stat that Luck has been hit more times than any other QB in the past 3 years. You figure after awhile that shit wears on you.Guy is the whole team.

Kind of like Watt!

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
The AFC South is a crap division with owners who barely know how to run their teams. You know it, we all know it.

at least an 8-8 team or worse has ever won the division.

Also the division was pretty damn good a few years ago, there were years when the Jags, Titans and Colts all made the playoffs. Since then the Jags and Titans have been crap and the Texans and Colts have been good, except for a few years.

But that's not what we were talking about was it?

Syrinx

ESPN radio was saying that Irsay really wants to reunite Harbs and Luck. No idea if he would leave Michigan though.
Harbaugh is making money hand over fist at Michigan and all the job security he could possibly get. He would be insane to leave. So would Saban.

Spinluck

Harbaugh is making money hand over fist at Michigan and all the job security he could possibly get. He would be insane to leave. So would Saban.

Yeah, plus an owner like Irsay? Yeesh.

I don't see anyone taking the job if Grigson is still the GM honestly. He probably gets the can too.

eznark

Banned
I can't see Harbs leaving Michigan after just one year. Would be glorious though.

Harbaugh gets paid about $7m a year, all told, at Michigan (not counting booster perks). His buyout after one year would be $1.7m. I would guess that Harbaugh would demand being the highest paid coach in football, so he would probably cost Irsay over $10m that first year.

That seems...steep

LevelNth

Banned
After watching some more of the Green Bay/Seattle game, I still believe the Hawks trade for Jimmy was an idiotic, reactionary move by Schneider.

He's a square peg they're trying to jam into a round hole, the trade made their poor OL even worse and its causing Wussle to constantly scramble and he is rarely, if ever, looking down the field when he does so (I love the irony of how much worse he is at doing this than Kap so far this season).

Jimmy was clear as day more than a handful of times Sunday night but Wussle is simply incapable of finding him.

jbug617

Banned
Reason for Pagano vs Grigson

@AaronWilson_NFL: Several sources say Grigson-Pagano rift deals with differing agendas, Grigson focused on development, big picture, Pagano looking to win now

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
at least an 8-8 team or worse has ever won the division.

Also the division was pretty damn good a few years ago, there were years when the Jags, Titans and Colts all made the playoffs. Since then the Jags and Titans have been crap and the Texans and Colts have been good, except for a few years.

But that's not what we were talking about was it?

Pretty sure the south only did that once. But the division was strong then.

Top Bottom