• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

I never noticed this until now, but Riverboat always gives off an uncomfortable vibe in his pictures.

CP3lkKwXAAArsJW.png:large

He looks like he knows where Bradford buried the body.

RBH

Falcons/Cowboys is going to be closer than (some) people expect. Even with all of their injuries, Cowboys have enough talent otherwise to give the Falcons trouble, particularly on the lines.

Luckily enough, they're showing the game tmrw in Detroit! I'll have my lighter ready once Joe Buck and Troy Aikman open their mouths.

It's the 26/27th of the month so it's time for me to change it, this one could change prior to the end of September if I find myself not liking it.

gotcha. I took me a while to like Dega's change from the bird to the dog (now he will change back to the bird) But I always liked yours.. this one just looks dumb to me is all. But you do whatever you like paper. Keep on rockin.

They gave Ken Jeung his own TV show?

That can only end in disaster right?

His schtick works for five minute bursts in movies, I can't see his Crazy Asianman carrying 22 minutes of television weekly.

Top Bottom