• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

this. He is God's rep on the planet and it took the West getting an asskicking in the Crusades (among many other things) to start minimalizing his influence.

Essentially, before there were nerds, there were monks. These weasly little dudes weren't strong enough to fight warriors so they got warriors to do their dirty work by proclaiming it as god's word.

Basically, the meek shall inherit the earth.

Except nerds are the meek now and monks are out.

Sanjuro

giphy.gif

Denver is better than Denver.

squicken

what the hell are you blabbering on about?

Is it really $300?

My folks just have the package that gives them the boost to 100 or something. They rarely use the internet, and Comcast still has their data caps as far as I know. I think it is almost prohibitive for Comcast users to stream Netflix 4k

Essentially, before there were nerds, there were monks. These weasly little dudes weren't strong enough to fight warriors so they got warriors to do their dirty work by proclaiming it as god's word.

Basically, the meek shall inherit the earth.

Except nerds are the meek now and monks are out.

I guess you never saw Kung-Fu?

what the hell are you blabbering on about?

tumblr_moyr8b4fHD1sx4jfio1_500.gif

I'm gonna cheer for the Colts if you don't stop

Why?

while I may cheer for the texans to support my friends Dega and Line, I am a Browns Fan by God and Brownie the Elf. Also doomed ship, the ship sank a long ass time ago. We are all basically Jack from Titanic.

exhausted from work/school, I just want to sit at home and watch movies or play games if I have the free time. But he's a good friend so I'm making the sacrifice.

Why?

while I may cheer for the texans to support my friends Dega and Line, I am a Browns Fan by God and Brownie the Elf. Also doomed ship, the ship sank a long ass time ago. We are all basically Jack from Titanic.

Goddamn. From the Browns, to the Texans or Colts alternately.

You basically survived the Titanic, and decided boarding a flight on the Hindenburg would take your mind off the horror you experienced.

And one day Bread will visit you!

Forget him. You got us now you don't need him.

You're right! I'll just watch netflix with my cats while drinking some beer while I wait for him!

I hear you. Getting old sucks. I barely play anymore. Yesterday was the first time in a couple weeks I sat down and played

I said cheer, not a fan of. If it came down between Browns and Texans then fuck the Texans.. Browns for life

One of us.. One of us.

Yup, don't remember last time I turned on my PS4 or any game for that matter.

exhausted from work/school, I just want to sit at home and watch movies or play games if I have the free time. But he's a good friend so I'm making the sacrifice.

I hear you. Getting old sucks. I barely play anymore. Yesterday was the first time in a couple weeks I sat down and played

Goddamn. From the Browns, to the Texans or Colts alternately.

You basically survived the Titanic, and decided boarding a flight on the Hindenburg would take your mind off the horror you experienced.

I said cheer, not a fan of. If it came down between Browns and Texans then fuck the Texans.. Browns for life

Forget him. You got us now you don't need him.

One of us.. One of us.

bionic77

if you don't like cats you can fuck off. that's my personal motto!
Cats don't love anything.

Their one purpose in life is to fuck shit up.

A dog will sacrifice his life to save someone else. A cat would not hesitate to sacrifice every human being that ever lived for a 10 day old can of tuna.

zychi

Banned
if you don't like cats you can fuck off. that's my personal motto!
Does you cat give a shit if you leave the house? Doubt it.
Do you even know where your cat is in your place currently? Doubt it. What happens if someone breaks into your place your cat just gonna leave?

My dog waits for me and is happy to see me every morning, when i get home from work, and when i just enter a room.
He also protects my place while i'm gone.

Dogs>cats

Cats don't love anything.

Their one purpose in life is to fuck shit up.

A dog will sacrifice his life to save someone else. A cat would not hesitate to sacrifice every human being that ever lived for a 10 day old can of tuna.

my cat is a cool dude!

Does you cat give a shit if you leave the house? Doubt it.
Do you even know where your cat is in your place currently? Doubt it. What happens if someone breaks into your place your cat just gonna leave?

My dog waits for me and is happy to see me every morning, when i get home from work, and when i just enter a room.
He also protects my place while i'm gone.

Dogs>cats

my cat acts like a dog. loves people and is very friendly. just because you are a terrible owner and any cats you might have had in your life hated you doesnt mean all cats are that way. just like a bad seed child, a bad cat = a bad owner

i love dogs too though!

zychi

Banned
my cat is a cool dude!

my cat acts like a dog. loves people and is very friendly. just because you are a terrible owner and any cats you might have had in your life hated you doesnt mean all cats are that way. just like a bad seed child, a bad cat = a bad owner

i love dogs too though!
Id never own a cat. Why waste the money when I can get another dog?

Top Bottom