• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need Megatron to keep being screwed over by Stafford, and Hauschka to continue Rising Above Curses

Oh, and for Jimmy Graham to catch a fucking football

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm pretty sure Stafford overthrew Megatron but I think we should wait for an explanation from Kas before we're sure that's what happened.

RBH

if you like chris berman i don't like you

What if I love Chris Berman instead?
NH9gE7v.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
If anybody offered a first rounder for Calvin, they should trade him in a second. Do the guy a favor--put him on the market and take bids. Could start a real rebuild around that trade.

Bowser

If anybody offered a first rounder for Calvin, they should trade him in a second. Do the guy a favor--put him on the market and take bids. Could start a real rebuild around that trade.

With that contract, ain't no one offering a 1st.

We'll give you guys a 4th and Derek Anderson, a true franchise QB around which Detroit could build.

Deal?

With that contract, ain't no one offering a 1st.

We'll give you guys a 4th and Derek Anderson, a true franchise QB around which Detroit could build.

Deal?

DA would be the best QB in the history of the Lions. Seems like a steep price to pay for a guy on the decline of his career with a recent history of injuries.

How about we send them a 4th, TJWE, and Brenton Bersin instead?

WedgeX

Banned
Ebron officially out the rest of the game. Lions have exactly one TE dressed for the game now. I remember when they were considering carrying four TEs on the roster and having a constant two TE set on the field.

Bowser

DA would be the best QB in the history of the Lions. Seems like a steep price to pay for a guy on the decline of his career with a recent history of injuries.

How about we send them a 4th, TJWE, and Brenton Bersin instead?

TJWE?! But he's our 3rd QB/5th WR/4th RB/best ST player!

Let's just revise it to a 4th, Brenton "Sunshine" Bersin, and Amini Silatolu to help shore up Detroit's OL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom