• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon

The medical community has a tortured relationship with breast cancer charities...because it's an extremely common cancer but it's nowhere near the most fatal and is readily treated.

Meanwhile, pancreatic cancer... :(

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The medical community has a tortured relationship with breast cancer charities...because it's an extremely common cancer but it's nowhere near the most fatal and is readily treated.

Pancreatic is that one where people just randomly die in their sleep I think. Shits terrifying

squicken

Is there a test for that? A few of my parents' friends/acquaintances have died from that in recent years. It was always: feel bad, lots of diagnoses, nothing worked, figured out what it really was but had already metastasized. Dead

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
This team will go nowhere until Lombardi is fired and Stafford is replaced.

WedgeX

Banned
Stafford is just bad. Lions need to get a new QB.

Caldwell and Mayhew have guaranteed that the "bring in the backup" chants cannot happen in Detroit by carrying Own Endzone Orvlosky as the second QB.

And from what I've been advised, there's no use in tanking next year.

zychi

Banned
Isnt there a guy on GAF, and frequent in this thread, who claims the Komen foundation gave him a bunch of money for him/someone in his family's medical bills?

Really would like to hear from him if he's still around. All I've ever heard were negative things about the company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom