• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doorman

Ebron officially out the rest of the game. Lions have exactly one TE dressed for the game now. I remember when they were considering carrying four TEs on the roster and having a constant two TE set on the field.

I would say this bodes even worse than before for our blocking, but...Ebron barely blocks as it is so eh. Might suck not having his presence to catch down the middle if nothing else.

zychi

Banned
Not really NFL news, but UFC and ex WWE star CM Punk is tearing apart WWE's connection with Susan B Komen foundation and how its all a corporate scam on twitter.

I havent seen the NFL using that company this month, but they still do the pink an ACR stuff. It's really funny and interesting and shows the NFL was in it for the profits before and possibly still are

Not really NFL news, but UFC and ex WWE star CM Punk is tearing about WWE's connection with Susan B Komen foundation and how its all a corporate scam on twitter.

I havent seen the NFL using that company this month, but they still do the pink an ACR stuff. It's really funny and interesting and shows the NFL was in it for the profits before and possibly still are

Punk dropping those pipebombs

shanafan

Not really NFL news, but UFC and ex WWE star CM Punk is tearing about WWE's connection with Susan B Komen foundation and how its all a corporate scam on twitter.

Gawd, what happened to CM Punk. Just seems like a bitter dude.

zychi

Banned
Gawd, what happened to CM Punk. Just seems like a bitter dude.

He's actually claiming he's the happiest he's been. Between his nice UFC contract, the Blackhawks and Cubs, dude seems in a good place, on Twitter at least.

Weird that he makes such a big deal on twitter during Raw tho.

CM Punk has always been the crabbiest/most bitter dude in the history of life, don't read too much into that. He was also specifically talking about Komen, and that charity is suspect

STAFFORD STOP throwing to Johnson, you're gonna give me a heart attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom