• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
Before 2007, Pats fans always argued that Manning had the stats, Brady had the rings. The reality is that Brady had Belichick, who is his generation's Lombardi/Walsh. The whole Bum Phillips thing about Don Shula and his'n and your'n, that's Belichick.
Right, and then when Brady got some real players at the skill positions he started to put up stats just like Peyton's. So Brady has the stats and the rings, truly the GOAT.

Miracle

just what are we talking about here

5ccc8eA.gif

cdyhybrid

I don't like this disrespect

Your punishment must be more severe. We will destroy the Patriots and then, when it is done and Kraft, Belichick, and Brady's legacies are ashes, then you have my permission to die root for the Pats.

We can now focus on Luck, Mariota, Winston, Jimmy G, and Wussle.

EDIT: and Cam and RG3!

racist

horse steroids? is that what created the legion of boom?

No friend, humans come from a very special process that starts when a man and woman love each other. I can go further if you're curious about the details, but I should warn you that it may be something that's hard for you to understand at this point.

cdyhybrid

Beating Rex Grossman should come with a bigger asterisk than illegal filming.

Sounds like you're just jealous that Sexy Rexy can throw the ball further than 10 yards.

He was the goat at the Super Bowl.

The GOAT. Indeed.

qIHS6fF.jpg

how many times has peyton beaten the seahawks in the superbowl? can't be the goat if he hasn't done that

If that's the criteria then Ben is the undisputed GOAT. The only one to ever do it!

No friend, humans come from a very special process that starts when a man and woman love each other. I can go further if you're curious about the details, but I should warn you that it may be something that's hard for you to understand at this point.

100% verbatim statement from Bread earlier tonight on Xbox Live:

"I haven't been touched yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom