• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gronk doesn't look the same anymore. Those double coverage schemes he's getting don't help but still. That line is really bad as well, might be worse than the Dolphins line. I knew this day would come. Oh they'll still go 9-7 or 10-6 with some luck, but that pats team is mediocre, just like the rest of the AFC East. Come on in Gata, the water is perfect!

GRONK GRONK BIIIITCH

Yeah that's what I was saying a few posts up. The bills are Kyle Ortons team now and the Jets have Geno, despite that unbelievable D-line, that's sanchez bad. The Dolphins look like they could be solid if tannehill could ever get his head right, which I don't think he's a guy you can count on, but with how bad the pats are could do enough to win at 9-7. It reminds me of the year the seahawks got in at 7-9, I could see it playing out similar in the AFC east.

Those double teams look completely unnecessary right now, just absolutely blanketed, but it doesn't matter anyways who else do they need to cover really? That's why I think they should flip Gronk while he's still valuable.

You embarrass me

This was supposed to go here....Mobile GAF messed me up

tv-comedy-seinfeld-high-five-jerry-seinfeld-elaine-benez-david-putty-david-puddy.gif

There is nothing Gronk can't do.

Hello friend!

Thank you respect and Dutch. How are y'all doin?

Someone send Dutch into Kave's Shame Circle.

Dutch doesn't deserve that. He's good people.

LJ11

yea I was surprised by that. Wasn't sure if he was serious or not. I tried to only include serious posts to mostly serious posts.

With that quote I wasn't being serious, wouldn't call him a cancer.

Now do I feel he was looking washed up, damn fucking straight. Dude was miserable the first few weeks.

Pepiope

JABEE

Mike Clay has Nelson Algohor covered by Revis, Trufant or Carr on 81% of his routes run. Pretty nuts that a rookie is getting shadowed by opponents' top CBs

https://twitter.com/Cole_Kev/status/649321361459019776

It's the reason why I'm not worried about Agholor. He will explode next week. Bradford has been awful.

Even with that coverage, Bradford missed an easy 40+ yard TD pass to Aggy. Bradford had plenty of time in the pocket too.

Just get the guy the ball. Put it in his hands, and he will make things happen.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
More fuckery for the 9ers. Season ticket holders are bailing on the stadium. Highlights from the article too sunny sunburn sucks, digital delivery of tickets but you can only print then out 72 hours before the game, tailgating sucks. 3000 SBL tickets are available. fmt get your teams shit together.

http://abc7news.com/sports/many-49ers-fans-unhappy-try-to-sell-season-ticket-license/1009042/

What a surprise.

It's time to increase my Disrespect levels.

But why?

squicken

It's the reason why I'm not worried about Agholor. He will explode next week. Bradford has been awful.

Even with that coverage, Bradford missed an easy 40+ yard TD pass to Aggy. Bradford had plenty of time in the pocket too.

Just get the guy the ball. Put it in his hands, and he will make things happen.

That one deep cross was shameful. Worst throw of the year. I think the opening throw that should have been picked spooked him for the rest of the game. Was just scared.

While I think Sanchez isn't going to save anything, the defense is better than last year's. I'm just not sure how much more rope Chip gives SB

Colasante

Hoo Man traded to the Saints?! Shit! Not sad to see him go, but the Patriots need to find another tight end to run their 4TE offense. Maybe they'll call up Asante Cleveland from the practice squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom