• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

gutshot

Mike Clay has Nelson Algohor covered by Revis, Trufant or Carr on 81% of his routes run. Pretty nuts that a rookie is getting shadowed by opponents' top CBs

https://twitter.com/Cole_Kev/status/649321361459019776

An interesting nugget but I don't think it says much about Agholor's ability. It just says that the opposition thinks he is a better receiver than Riley Cooper and Miles Austin (duh). Matthews is our best receiver, but he plays primarily in the slot and none of those guys are slot corners.

Tom Penny

Damn. This shits will go well with my ticket holder.

Pizza.png

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Online betting site has Jim Caldwell at 4/1 odds to be fired before the end of the season. Only Philbin has better odds (9/4).

I feel like it would be unfair to fire Philbin now. Give him some more time to develop Tannehill,draft a WR, sign a good TE and maybe sign a big name free agent for on the defensive line.

After he gets all that, then we can judge him.

squicken

An interesting nugget but I don't think it says much about Agholor's ability. It just says that the opposition thinks he is a better receiver than Riley Cooper and Miles Austin (duh). Matthews is our best receiver, but he plays primarily in the slot and none of those guys are slot corners.

Good point. Clay thinks it portends good things for Algholor's production as he gets easier matchups. QB play an issue of course

JCizzle

This is my coach!!!

http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/jim-tomsula-two-weeks-now-havent-seen-offense/

I mean, you walk through the door – I’m frustrated, you’re frustrated, everybody’s frustrated. OK? It’s where you go with it. OK? Some people have the ability to spend all week being frustrated. We’re getting into Wednesday being frustrated. OK? The bottom line is the guys in this building don’t have that luxury. They’ve got Monday and an-hour-and-a-half on Tuesday, and that all better be in the right place. Or one game leads into two games leads into three games leads into four games. OK? So, the luxury in this building of being frustrated, or not being able to – that’s what’s got to happen. OK? And that’s what I feel like happened yesterday in a very good way. OK? Coming in? Not a good vibe. I mean, not feeling great. I mean, gosh almighty, man. OK? Walking out of the building? I like it. And to the next game, OK, through us, looking at it, you know? And I don’t want clichés, and I’m not looking for all that stuff – own it, fix it, move on – OK. We don’t need that on a billboard. You know what I mean? That’s not what I’m talking about.

OK? Boom, woosh-sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-sh. OK?

Yes the bottom is an actual quote.

ShaneB

You know those cats who have hideous, terrible looking swings but hit the ball a mile dead straight every time?

Well...I'm about the opposite.

I have a very pretty swing that occasionally gets very pretty results but more often than not gets awful, ugly results.

LOL. I like to think I'm alright, just inconsistent. Just as likely to get a par as I am a +4. But I suppose feeling that way is common.

GO BLUE JAYS.

Line_HTX

"Quarterback Ryan Mallett was added to the injury report as limited with a chest injury, along with offensive tackle Derek Newton (ankle)."

*Chugga chugga chugga chugga*

Zeke

Just had brie for the first time and holy shit was it delicious. I need to step my cheese game up. Anyway Fuck the saints and Fuck their pill popping coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom