• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Banned
A Look at Gronk's Football Camp for Women
CQCTjwiUEAAC4An.jpg

WedgeX

Banned
A Look at Gronk's Football Camp for Women
CQCTjwiUEAAC4An.jpg

I've seen this game played before! It looked ridiculously fun. The people playing could only play in five minute sessions followed by five minute breaks due to how hard it is to run with them, the random spurts of rolling around, and the heat from the plastic.

Colasante

Ian Rappaport says the Patriots received a player, not a pick, from the Saints. I'd love if it was Keenan Lewis or even Delvin Breaux, but it won't be.

Edit: It's DE Akiem Hicks.

Why? I can't like Gronk and still say fuck the pats?

It's not like I posted I love Luck or something like that or I love Neanderthals. Dega, Gronk is love and Gronk is life and even though he may be a patriot (no one's perfect). He is still cool.

at least he isn't a Steeler

Agreed - hope you evening is going well also friend!

noooo-luke-o.gif

Thank you Respect. My evening is fine. It's gonna be raining all week and then Joaquin Phoenix is gonna hammer us this weekend so Browns-GAF, if my cable/internet go out. I am here in spirit.

Colasante

I love Trader Bill! I don't have tremendously high hopes for either Jon Bostic or Akiem Hicks, but I believe Hicks is a much better player than Hoo Man. If either can have an Akeem Ayers/Jonathan Casillas-like impact this season, I'd be ecstatic.

Colasante

hopefully this means less ninkovich

Hey, be nice to Nink. I think it might mean more 3-4, since Hicks is evidently a 3-4 DE. Some think he could play on the inside in a 4-3 too. At the very least, he helps the rotation and makes them more flexible.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Amen.

From above

It's not like I posted I love Luck or something like that or I love Neanderthals. Dega, Gronk is love and Gronk is life and even though he may be a patriot (no one's perfect). He is still cool.

at least he isn't a Steeler

You're dead to me.

Trey

Gronk is a weirdo man child, but that's no reason to hate him.

I'd rather just look at him as perhaps the greatest TE to ever play the game of football. Easy enough for me to leave it there.

squicken

Gronk is a weirdo man child, but that's no reason to hate him.

I'd rather just look at him as perhaps the greatest TE to ever play the game of football. Easy enough for me to leave it there.

Yep. Pats fans like to squawk about all the players Manning has played with, but the reality is none have matched the caliber of Moss and Gronk

Even Bionic?

If Bionic wants to take his shirt off, I would welcome him with open arms for a shirtless, naked chest on naked chest hug.

I called Tom Brady a hero and was mocked. But his selflessness helped the Pats win another SB, and has them on track for a 5th

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2015/09/30/tom-brady-contract-nfl-patriots-salary-cap

Bu-bu-bu-bu salary and cap genius Eznark said it's all a scam and Brady actually makes a lot of money, not helping the team at all.

Bread

Banned
Yep. Pats fans like to squawk about all the players Manning has played with, but the reality is none have matched the caliber of Moss and Gronk
sure, but the point of that argument is that manning had his guys since his rookie season, while brady's best option was deion branch until moss got here.

Spinluck

Forget the players.

Manning needed a HoF coach.

Mora, Dungy, and Caldwell? LOL.

If not for the signing of Booger McFarland and Bob Sanders somehow staying healthy for more than 4 games, Manning might still be ringless.

Tom Penny

Actually the reality is the offense talent Brady has played with over the course of his career pales in comparison to Manning yet his teams scored more points per game..

squicken

sure, but the point of that argument is that manning had his guys since his rookie season, while brady's best option was deion branch until moss got here.

Before 2007, Pats fans always argued that Manning had the stats, Brady had the rings. The reality is that Brady had Belichick, who is his generation's Lombardi/Walsh. The whole Bum Phillips thing about Don Shula and his'n and your'n, that's Belichick.

Trey

i wish peyton wasn't dirty brown water trash, i miss the arguments

at least we can all agree that tom>>>>>>pey now

Yeah, Peyton fell off. Shame his injury was so extensive. It's impressive he was able to even play again, nevermind register one of the greatest single seasons a QB had or will ever have.

That dude was the master at beating you presnap. It was classic stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom