• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lindsay Rhodes ‏@lindsay_rhodes 3h3 hours ago

Cam says he's hit more than any other QB in NFL? Our research dept says he's 13th in QB hits since '11. #1 in roughing the passer calls.

Cam is a punk ass bitch, confirmed.

I'm pretty sure Cam's taken more sacks than any other QB since he's been in the league.

Like by a large margin.

Fake Edit: Bowser's got it.

Which stat department are you gonna trust?

2diisra.jpg_zpsubhd7jlc.gif

Palance1.gif
Palance1.gif

Man, how are they gonna fuck it up Kave?

One day, we will be happy with our professional teams BG.. One day.

At least we have Ohio State.

Upset of the week

Air McNair vs Let Misi your TD's

Air McNair= 2014 Bucs

:(

Man, Chris might just flip shit if you beat him this week. Don't worry, I'll do the same if PD beats me this week.

bionic77

Is bet Cutler or Big Ben have been hit more
Can't speak for Cutler but you continue your amazing streak of being wrong about everything with your bet on Ben.

Ben has not been hit or sacked that much every since Arians was let go and we brought in the genius who can always find the correct way to turn a TD into a missed FG. His talent is not to be underestimated.

Ben was among the leaders under Arians though for sure. He used to take a fucking beating.

Sanjuro

Apollo - "I waited at your house for about an hour."

Walks in gym with non-bitchmade white suit. Magically turns into black suit.

...that one year in GAF's existence when the Packers were bad SUCKED

I was wondering what he was talking about. As if there had been multiple occurrences. Now individual games where you were very malcontent? That's another story ;) Godgers rocking it too hard for Packer fans to be jaded anytime soon.

cashman

Banned
That Dallas has to be in the NFCE has a cascade effect of fuckery on making geographic rivalries work. HOU-DAL-NOLA should be in the same division. It would be awesome

Nah, I like the traditional rivalries Dallas already has with the Eagles, Giants and Redskins. Playing the Texans and Saints twice a year wouldn't even be the same. There's no hate there.

The Pats fans are taking it too far. There's trolling and then there's making statements that are in their very nature contrary to the laws of man and Tebow.

Apollo Creed was bitchmade

How deranged, how warped and perverted must your mind be to even think of such a thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom