• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if Houston selected Kelly L. Mack instead of Clowney. Glad he's part of the raiders though and that young core. Clwoney's celining at this point is Albert Heynsworth lite and he has the work ethic and attitude down already.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Imagine if Houston selected Kelly L. Mack instead of Clowney. Glad he's part of the raiders though and that young core. Clwoney's celining at this point is Albert Heynsworth lite and he has the work ethic and attitude down already.

Do you watch football? and are you drunk?

Line_HTX

Oakland got a steal with Kalil Mack, but you do NOT sit there and say that Clowney has plateued, so to speak. He made plays this past game, and even without the stats he PUT PRESSURE AND AFFECTED passes from Winston. Maybe if your eyes LOOKED at what he did you wouldn't say he's a bust or already reached the ceiling. Albert Haynesworth? Please, the fuck you're talking about? He is nothing. Besides, Clowney worked his all to even play this year when he was expected to play next year. Why don't you wash your face in ice cold water and talk properly and then look at the film when they stopped Tampa's drives, otherwise I'll have to ask you to GET OUT.

Trey

Hot take GAF is always fun.

Miracle

Los Angeles has a more recent playoff win than Detroit.

I just looked this up just to see if this is true...and it is.

350x700px-LL-8fb80cf7_weebayohhh.gif

Morning friends

Gronk Gronk!

I just looked this up just to see if this is true...and it is.

http://cdn.niketalk.com/8/8f/350x700px-LL-8fb80cf7_weebayohhh.gif[img]

Gronk Gronk![/QUOTE]

GRONK GRONK to you good sir!

[quote="Wrayfield, post: 180418018"]Good morning, Dutch and all.[/QUOTE]

Good morning friend

Pepiope

Turns out getting injured every year was the best thing that ever happened to Sam Bradford. Now that he's healthy people realize he just sucks.
Or he just needs time to get back into the grueling everyday life of a franchise quarterback. I have no doubt he'll be better next month than he has been thus far. How much better? Dunno.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Something something chemistry. Something something Chip is a genius.

He's an unknown! With huge upside!

New system, new team, two years removed from a football field....Yeah, he needs more time.

lol you guys are so funny. Look at the 3 of you, with your clever jokes about Bradford's continued failure!

Hello friend, are you still enjoying Bratworst land? Did you go to any Oktoberfest parties?

I am and I didn't this year. I went on vacation just earlier this month, so I kind of got scheduled for weekend work as a result. Coupled with a flu, and fuck an Oktoberfest. Germany is still awesome though. Love it here, especially this time of year.

Malalaw

I'm glad today is my Friday. Didn't sleep worth a shit last night. I have to shovel asphalt for 9 hours too. It's gonna be such a fun day.

Fuck today.

gutshot

@JimmyKempski
Sam Bradford on passes over 10 yards this season: 7 of 25 (28%), 153 yards (6.1 YPA), 1 TD, 3 INT, 26.3 QB Rating.

#JoyToWatch

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man

what exactly are you basing this on?

What does that mean?

I believe you take it easy on consumption on one day and the next day is like a cheat day, rinse repeat. Could be wrong though.

There are different ways to do IF. But I'm on the one, that I only eat between noon and 8 PM. Every day.

It took a couple of weeks for my body to fully get used to it (especially when going for a run), but now I just feel so much better overall.

Confrontation had too much mayo.

Would make me wanna swear off food for a while too.

Don't worry, I still get my fair share of mayo in there. Can't give that greatness up.

bionic77

There are different ways to do IF. But I'm on the one, that I only eat between noon and 8 PM. Every day.

It took a couple of weeks for my body to fully get used to it (especially when going for a run), but now I just feel so much better overall.

Don't worry, I still get my fair share of mayo in there. Can't give that greatness up.
Other than coffee I usually only eat between noon and 8pm. I try to eat lunch @ 1 and dinner @ 6.

Often I only have time for one meal so I will combine lunch and dinner at 5-6.

What is the perceived or actual benefit of this?

eznark

Banned
How good do you guys think Randall Cobb would be on a Bortles/Mallett team? Seems a shame he'll likely be held back by Fraudgers.

Pepiope

@JimmyKempski
Sam Bradford on passes over 10 yards this season: 7 of 25 (28%), 153 yards (6.1 YPA), 1 TD, 3 INT, 26.3 QB Rating.

#JoyToWatch
A few were drops, and at least 1, maybe 2, of the interceptions were tipped off the WR's hands.

But otherwise yeah, the offense has been struggling with those.

MRSA

Banned
Good morning friends, Confrontation is a sexist scumbag.

First world problems. My iPhone 6s TouchID unlock so quickly that I fall back asleep when my alarm goes off.

Milchjon

lol you guys are so funny. Look at the 3 of you, with your clever jokes about Bradford's continued failure!

I am and I didn't this year. I went on vacation just earlier this month, so I kind of got scheduled for weekend work as a result. Coupled with a flu, and fuck an Oktoberfest. Germany is still awesome though. Love it here, especially this time of year.

Best time of the year.

Although that's probably true for any place.

PS: If you hurry up, you might have a chance to check out the hop harvest still.

bionic77

Good morning friends, Confrontation is a sexist scumbag.

First world problems. My iPhone 6s TouchID unlock so quickly that I fall back asleep when my alarm goes off.
The lock screen seems pointless now with how fast the phones have gotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom