• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

Can't keep track of all of this week's roster moves and transactions...

CQLdXpLWcAE8f4u.jpg:large

Team A$$

Somebody finally spitting truth.

*BroFist

Damn right. Vince knows damn well that it was time to flip him years ago.. His character has been shit for years.. They could at least make a tweener or something. But no, super face cena.

I know why they didn't because they are still selling the damn tshirts and Be a Star (I love how when they started pushing that program and the ads, they made fun of JR's Bell's Palsy on Raw the night before) and Make a Wish and the like.

But they are falling into the sane trap with Hogan.. Hogan became boring as shit near the end of his first run in WWE and the fact that he buried other talent (let's have Bret lose to Yokozuna in an good match at Wrestlemania but make Zuna look like a bitch to Hogan.. Dumb)

They will never flip him. Even though it would make Cena interesting and revitalize interesting in the company. I sure as hell would catch a Raw to see Hollywood Cena. It would be awesome.

zychi

Banned
Can't speak for Cutler but you continue your amazing streak of being wrong about everything with your bet on Ben.

Ben has not been hit or sacked that much every since Arians was let go and we brought in the genius who can always find the correct way to turn a TD into a missed FG. His talent is not to be underestimated.

Ben was among the leaders under Arians though for sure. He used to take a fucking beating.

Weird.
http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/...ales-from-the-blind-side/stories/201409030125

Ben Roethlisberger, who has been sacked more times than any active quarterback in the NFL, doesn’t even hesitate to name the player who slammed the hardest into his 6-foot-5, 250-pound frame.

But it has been a big part of Roethlisberger’s 10-year career with the Steelers. He has been sacked 386 times, more than any active NFL quarterback and 13th most of any quarterback in the history of the league.

Of the top 21 most-sacked quarterbacks in NFL history, only Neil Lomax (362) averaged more sacks per season (45.25) than Roethlisberger (38.6). Even John Elway, another No. 7 who was the second-most sacked quarterback in NFL history (516), was sacked less on average than Roethlisberger (32.25 times per season).
Only a year old article too.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Haley came to Pittsburgh in 2012.

2014 - Ben hit 62 times, 5th best in the league.
2013 - Ben hit 66 times, 6th best in the league.
2012 - Ben hit 67 times, 10th best in the league.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I thought it was feline aids.

I have a feeling that if one of us said that then we would be banned.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Now would be the time of the night where I'd post a recent Matthew Stafford touchdown gif but I'm at a loss friends. I'll post one from better times:

ShrillFrenchBackswimmer.gif

How does the pick 'em league work here on neogaf? Is it for bragging rights and can one join midseason?

I made my picks for a pick 'em league we have at work, still struggling with 3 picks and the total points for the MNF game. I'm comfortable with all my other picks though.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Well if Bill Barnwell says it. lol

How did that game go for the Lions? I assume that the roar was restored.

Well it was a playoff game from last year which you wouldn't know about since the Eagles did not make the playoffs last year.

It was going great for 3/4ths of the game and then it all feel apart due to refereeing. *Sigh*

Well it was a playoff game from last year which you wouldn't know about since the Eagles did not make the playoffs last year.

It was going great for 3/4ths of the game and then it all feel apart due to refereeing. *Sigh*

Look at those fucken refs smh

How does the pick 'em league work here on neogaf? Is it for bragging rights and can one join midseason?

I made my picks for a pick 'em league we have at work, still struggling with 3 picks and the total points for the MNF game. I'm comfortable with all my other picks though.

Winner gets $20 gift card to Taco Bell, you can still join now if you'd like a lot of people forget towards the end of the season so you'll have a chance at a comeback.

Turns out getting injured every year was the best thing that ever happened to Sam Bradford. Now that he's healthy people realize he just sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom