• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
How good do you guys think Randall Cobb would be on a Bortles/Mallett team? Seems a shame he'll likely be held back by Fraudgers.

well if he can actually catch the ball, he'd be an instant upgrade over almost everyone on the Texans roster. So I think he could do well with Mallet. Especially since Mallet is a better passer according to PFF.

eznark

Banned
well if he can actually catch the ball, he'd be an instant upgrade over almost everyone on the Texans roster. So I think he could do well with Mallet. Especially since Mallet is a better passer according to PFF.

Exactly, seems like a shame to waste him in Green Bay when you have above average QB's with terrible receiving corps.

Other than coffee I usually only eat between noon and 8pm. I try to eat lunch @ 1 and dinner @ 6.

Often I only have time for one meal so I will combine lunch and dinner at 5-6.

What is the perceived or actual benefit of this?

Well, I did a lot of traveling late Spring and early Summer. I stopped running and almost ate nonstop in restaurants with friends during that period. I realized I let myself go a little bit and added a couple of pounds. Especially in the waist section (went from 170 to 180).
I still looked good (180 for 6'1 is great) but desperately wanted to get rid of that small bit in the waist. Just running didn't really show any proper results, so I started combining it with IF. And now it's all gone.

Apparently it's got a bunch more health benefits, but you can Google that.

Bowser

Other than coffee I usually only eat between noon and 8pm. I try to eat lunch @ 1 and dinner @ 6.

Often I only have time for one meal so I will combine lunch and dinner at 5-6.

What is the perceived or actual benefit of this?

Overview here: http://burnfatnotsugar.com/intermittent-fasting.html

Also lol:

CQPInL6UkAIfimy.png

Jimmy to Akiem Hicks

Hope you don't look like a zombie. You sound like you're careful with IF.

Well I'm lucky enough I don't have to wake up early in the morning for work or do a physically demanding job. So that definitely makes it much easier to do, I would assume.

I still eat normally, it's just that I do it within that time period.

Late picks, but not too late.

BAL @ PIT

NYJ @ MIA (London - 9:30AM) The Dolphins leave Philbin in London.

NYG @ BUF
CAR @ TB
OAK @ CHI
KC @ CIN
HOU @ ATL
JAC @ IND
PHI @ WAS

CLE @ SD
MIN @ DEN
GB @ SF
STL @ ARI

DAL @ NO

DET @ SEA

Go Panthers. RAWRRAWR.

TheFatOne

Hooman was almost cut from the roster because of the glut of TEs.

Seems like a great trade from the Pats perspective. Trade a guy who lost his job for a starter/rotational guy on the front seven. If he can even play just a little bit or just be a body Pats won this trade easily. It's a great trade for the Pats.

spyder_ur

Simmons has his first two new podcasts up - usual guess the lines with Cousin Sal, and another and a miscellaneous one with Jacko on, among other things, DeflateGate, Roger Goodell, and "grating ESPN personalities". Fireworks? Anyone listen yet - can't wait?

Patriots7

AFC Offensive Player of the Month for the eighth time in his career, tying PeyPey.
Leading the NFL with 1,112 yards, 9TD's and 0INT's.

Congrats Touchdown Tommy!

TheFatOne

What kind of TE is he?

Blocker. Pats only threw to him when he was wide open. He's not a bad player. Pats just have a better replacement for him now. He's an inconsistent blocker though. Some games he looks awesome while other games he looks pretty average. Not a bad player at all though. Will be productive blocking for the Saints at the very least.

bionic77

Simmons has his first two new podcasts up - usual guess the lines with Cousin Sal, and another and a miscellaneous one with Jacko on, among other things, DeflateGate, Roger Goodell, and "grating ESPN personalities". Fireworks? Anyone listen yet - can't wait?
I hope Sal calls it on the real and tells Bill that everyone knows Tom is a fucking cheater no matter what the kool-aid tastes like in New England.

That said Bill can really annoying when he is talking about certain things. He is best when he just focuses on teams not from Boston and makes random 80s references. I find him unbearable when he goes into Boston homer mode.

A few were drops, and at least 1, maybe 2, of the interceptions were tipped off the WR's hands.

But otherwise yeah, the offense has been struggling with those.

Seth Joyner was on wip a few days ago, says Bradford isnt stepping all the way through on long passes and that is why the ball is coming up short. He also said that when he hurt his knee he favored it at the start of the next year and that it will hopefully get better soon.

This ESPN article on Mark Davis is amazing.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13735322/are-mark-davis-raiders-leaving-oakland

MOST DAYS START the same -- behind the wheel of a white 1997 Dodge Caravan SE outfitted with a bubble-top Mark III conversion kit, a VHS player mounted to the roof inside and a r8hers personalized plate. Mark Davis pilots this machine from his East Bay home to the nearest P.F. Chang's, where he sits at the left end of the bar, same spot every time, puts his white fanny pack on the counter, orders an iced tea and unfolds the day's newspapers. Beside him on the bar, next to the papers, is his 2003 Nokia push-button phone with full texting capability. When someone calls and asks him where he is, he says, "I'm in my office," and sends a knowing nod to the bartenders. It gets 'em every time.

bionic77

Seth Joyner was on wip a few days ago, says Bradford isnt stepping all the way through on long passes and that is why the ball is coming up short. He also said that when he hurt his knee he favored it at the start of the next year and that it will hopefully get better soon.
If you can't play then you shouldn't play.

Chip needs to put his ego to the side, pick up the nearest copy of the Bible and call Tebow back ASAP. Its the NFC East and its not too late for the Eagles.

Pepiope

Yeah he looks like he's using all arm on these throws and hasn't got over the injury yet. That's why he deserves some time, but it would be nice if he stopped acting like a bitch and hit Matthews or Agholor deep a couple times. Gotta make the defense remember the deep ball somehow. Even if it's picked off, it works for us as a punt, we've been doing those all season anyway.

Victor Cruz ruled out this week,.

Robert Ayers had a setback with his hamstring.

Erek Flowers "gimpy" after yestedays practice.

So much for getting healthy this week.

gutshot

Yeah he looks like he's using all arm on these throws and hasn't got over the injury yet. That's why he deserves some time, but it would be nice if he stopped acting like a bitch and hit Matthews or Agholor deep a couple times. Gotta make the defense remember the deep ball somehow. Even if it's picked off, it works for us as a punt, we've been doing those all season anyway.

I wonder if the ankle is bothering him more than the Eagles want to admit?

BAL @ PIT

NYJ @ MIA (London - 9:30AM)

NYG @ BUF
CAR @ TB
OAK @ CHI
KC @ CIN
HOU @ ATL
JAC @ IND
PHI @ WAS

CLE @ SD
MIN @ DEN
GB @ SF
STL @ ARI

DAL @ NO

DET @ SEA - Watch us score 10 points. Maybe 13!

I wonder if the ankle is bothering him more than the Eagles want to admit?

I had totally forgotten about him spraining that against the Falcons. I do hope they can get this figured out, he had great accuracy on his passes in the preseason, even stuff down the field. If the Eagles could get that aspect of their offense going they would be in amazing shape.

Wrayfield

I hope Sal calls it on the real and tells Bill that everyone knows Tom is a fucking cheater no matter what the kool-aid tastes like in New England.

That said Bill can really annoying when he is talking about certain things. He is best when he just focuses on teams not from Boston and makes random 80s references. I find him unbearable when he goes into Boston homer mode.

Pretty much sums up Simmons for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom