• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg

I feel sorry for you and hate you at the same time.

I pulled the ultimate old man move last night. I was so tired I went to bed at 9 PM then woke up at 5 to play games for a couple hours before work...
I was struggling to get shots with Germany against those teams, so I gave it a try

put up double digit shots on goal in both games

I was struggling to get shots with Germany against those teams, so I gave it a try

put up double digit shots on goal in both games
It's the worst... Play as a 5 star team and you'll always play against them, play as 4.5 or lower and you can't find a match...

They should just ban those teams from online play, haha.

bionic77

I feel sorry for you and hate you at the same time.

I pulled the ultimate old man move last night. I was so tired I went to bed at 9 PM then woke up at 5 to play games for a couple hours before work...
Going to bed early is pretty epic. I need a certain amount of sleep to be able to function for a 10 hours workday. Especially seeing how I need to actually use my brain at work. I don't want to get made a fool of because I am sluggish or stupid from lack of sleep.

But that feel when you go to bed at 9 and wake up at 5:45 and leave the house in the summer when you get the sun out if you get up really early in the morning is the best. The world seems so awesome during a summer morning.

Mornings suck in the winter when it is dark and miserable outside.

Greg

It's the worst... Play as a 5 star team and you'll always play against them, play as 4.5 or lower and you can't find a match...

They should just ban those teams from online play, haha.
yeah, they were so much easier to play than Germany - even on the defensive end

they should put those 2 teams in their own 5.5 category

Malalaw

Like owner like coach!

But didn't they go to shit after losing a ton of key players + Brees getting old + all that dead cap money.

Yup. Not to mention a GM who doesn't even focus 100 percent on the team because he also plays GM for the Pelicans.

Striker

Paul Dottino said Giants liked Welker's workout and Cruz's MRI will determine if they sign him, or not. Cruz is already ruled out for Sunday's ball game vs. Buffalo.

I say give it a shot. They have five active WR's and one is injured. Two are primarily ST players at this point.

It will be ok friend. Dolphins can still bonce back. If not, you guys will always have hotter cheerleaders than most teams.

Yeah true,
CQKW5c9UEAADG-9.jpg:large

Going to bed early is pretty epic. I need a certain amount of sleep to be able to function for a 10 hours workday. Especially seeing how I need to actually use my brain at work. I don't want to get made a fool of because I am sluggish or stupid from lack of sleep.

But that feel when you go to bed at 9 and wake up at 5:45 and leave the house in the summer when you get the sun out if you get up really early in the morning is the best. The world seems so awesome during a summer morning.

Mornings suck in the winter when it is dark and miserable outside.
It is harder working on less sleep for sure but I tend to push the limits to maximize my ever dwindling free time. I usually go to sleep around 12 or 12:30 and get up at 6:30. But man, today is the best I've felt in a long time thanks to that solid 8 hours of sleep!

I agree with you on early summer mornings. Honestly I just think it's cool waking up before the sun rises, even though I don't consider myself a morning person.

I have noticed the limit for me to function fairly normally is 6 hours of sleep. 5.5 and I feel like trash, especially by the evening.

yeah, they were so much easier to play than Germany - even on the defensive end

they should put those 2 teams in their own 5.5 category
Yeah they really should... Or at least use the numerical ratings in matchmaking.

Malalaw

It is harder working on less sleep for sure but I tend to push the limits to maximize my ever dwindling free time. I usually go to sleep around 12 or 12:30 and get up at 6:30. But man, today is the best I've felt in a long time thanks to that solid 8 hours of sleep!

I agree with you on early summer mornings. Honestly I just think it's cool waking up before the sun rises, even though I don't consider myself a morning person.

I have noticed the limit for me to function fairly normally is 6 hours of sleep. 5.5 and I feel like trash, especially by the evening.

Yeah they really should... Or at least use the numerical ratings in matchmaking.

I go to sleep at 11 Monday-Wednesday and wake up at 5 and go to work from 6-5. Wake up multiple times too to change diapers during the night as well. Thursday-Saturday evenings I stay up late and sleep my ass off. Cool thing is I watch the sun rise every morning during work.

dionysus

Yaldog
Saints are a dumpster fire but I'd stick with Loomis and Payton through the first part of this rebuild, at least a couple more years. As Eznark is so fond of pointing out, don't get rid of people unless you can identify someone better that is willing to come to the organization.

BigAT

Paul Dottino said Giants liked Welker's workout and Cruz's MRI will determine if they sign him, or not. Cruz is already ruled out for Sunday's ball game vs. Buffalo.

I say give it a shot. They have five active WR's and one is injured. Two are primarily ST players at this point.

Yeah, Dwayne Harris looked pretty awful in the slot last week.

Make them study the book of Bionic.

I can't because that would be endorsing the steelers Dega. I live in where Tomlin and Vick are from. I am not supporting this oppression.

Those poor students.

Unlike you Gata, I can read a map. I know where Jacksonville and Boston are :)

Make sure you fail all pat fans, they would just cheat anyways.

They are all Washington, Ravens, and Pittsburgh fans. I think I'm in hell lol

Thank you guys.

It's time to shut down Cruz completely for 3-5 weeks let the injury heal, since it was re-injured means it never healed..

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Giants Pats Three Revenge of Welker.

Hunter S.

As long as Welker takes a huge pay cut it might workout. After has latest concussion last year, he was less effective at getting yards after catching the ball, and the Broncos threw to him less seemingly worried about a high chance for another concussions.

As long as Welker takes a huge pay cut it might workout. After has latest concussion last year, he was less effective at getting yards after catching the ball, and the Broncos threw to him less seemingly worried about a high chance for another concussions.

That's a really nice way of saying Welker fell the fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom