• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRSA

Banned
Jak comes back on the 8th I think he wants us to throw him a party.

hello friend BG, we are bestest friends again.

Fuck Bead

Also wtf is 4chan?

F90JrJW.jpg

I dunno if that's just someone fuckin around or the actual shooter.

Hindl

hello friend BG, we are bestest friends again.

Fuck Bead

Also wtf is 4chan?
I dunno if that's just someone fuckin around or the actual shooter.

Don't mess with 4chan that's like the absolute underbelly of scum on the internet

Beach

It's going to be funny when the terrible Bears actually win Sunday.
Forte will probabaly go off but I can't see them with winning with Clauson in.

The Broncos vs Raiders game next week is probabaly the biggest game for the Raiders in a loooong time.

zychi

Banned
Forte will probabaly go off but I can't see them with winning with Clauson in.

The Broncos vs Raiders game next week is probabaly the biggest game for the Raiders in a loooong time.

It's 1 of 3 games the Bears have left in the season that they have a chance to win without Cutler. I think Cutler will be back next week tho.

Ozzie just can't draft WR in the first. Really at all. Our only "success" would be Torrey Smith.

Travis Taylor, Mark Clayton, and now Perriman. The curse continues.

I'm sad.

They need to pay Suh what he's worth.
More on the other guys and coaching, in my opinion. Suh is getting a ton of attention. I mean Wake has been dealing with a hamstring on and off but still... where is Olivier Vernon? Where are the other DEs and DTs? Where are the LBs or blitzing safeties and corners?

What it ultimately boils down to is Kevin Coyle. He's a trash DC that takes good players and either benches them or makes them bad somehow.

7-14 inches of rain in Metrolina forecasted for the weekend.

If I don't post again, check the TV broadcasts. My ass will probably be out there floating down a highway.

Spinluck

Welp, just got laid off. I'm getting about a week's severance and they won't dispute my unemployment claim, at least.

I'd probably apply for Uber/Lyft to keep the lights on but my car is out of commission at the moment -.-

At least there's football tonight!

Sorry to hear that friend. You can always come work with me down here once you change in your ways.

bionic77

Listened to Simmons podcast.

I am not sure if this is because he is rusty or because he is missing the production and money that comes from working @ ESPN but the podcast was very flat for the most part and it felt very ghetto and cheap with poor production values. Which is weird because people who were shitting on ESPN for firing him acted like Simmons was a guaranteed hit on his own and would get untold millions after leaving.

Its only his first week back so lets see how things improve or don't over time.

Good evening everyone. Sorry CDY about your job. I hope everything turns out all right. I had a half day subbing for a 5th grade class. It went okay for the most part.

But I saw at lunch two kids wearing Gronk and Brady jerseys...

I wish they were in my class so I could have read the scripture of Bionic and saved their souls. Fuck Science and Math kids.. Bionic has the lessons you need to learn in life.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Good evening everyone. Sorry CDY about your job. I hope everything turns out all right. I had a half day subbing for a 5th grade class. It went okay for the most part.

But I saw at lunch two kids wearing Gronk and Brady jerseys...

I wish they were in my class so I could have read the scripture of Bionic and saved their souls. Fuck Science and Math kids.. Bionic has the lessons you need to learn in life.

Shoulda got them expelled.

bionic77

Welp, just got laid off. I'm getting about a week's severance and they won't dispute my unemployment claim, at least.

I'd probably apply for Uber/Lyft to keep the lights on but my car is out of commission at the moment -.-

Best of luck dude.

Hope it all works out.

If it makes you feel better, I am pretty sure it was all Russel Wilsons fault.

Draxal

Ah fuck. Good luck, you'll get back on your feet fast.

Spinluck

Mike Wells said:
INDIANAPOLIS -- Colts quarterback Andrew Luck was limited during the portion of practice open to the media for the second straight day Thursday.

The Colts did something rare Thursday when they had the quarterbacks work inside the indoor practice facility while the rest of the team was stretching and during the special teams part of practice. The quarterbacks routinely throw on the second outdoor practice field during that part of practice.

Luck, who is dealing with a right shoulder injury, only handed off and pitched the ball to the running backs during individual drills once the quarterbacks joined the rest of the team toward the end of the time the media is allowed to watch practice. Backups Matt Hasselbeck and Alex Tanney did all the throwing during the portion of practice the media was able to see.

Narag what is happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom