• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

Welp, just got laid off. I'm getting about a week's severance and they won't dispute my unemployment claim, at least.

I'd probably apply for Uber/Lyft to keep the lights on but my car is out of commission at the moment -.-

At least there's football tonight!

I'm sorry man. I really hope you find another good gig. Keep your head up, you'll be back on your feet!

I never blocked anyone before unless I feel like I have to.

Hunter S.

I actually don't block anyway because I'm not a spineless jellyfish who's frightened by heavily moderated words. Seriously, if you have to echo chamber fucking NeoGAF, how do you function anywhere? Serious question.

The internet is nothing like real life...

Cyd. Good luck getting back out there.

Sanjuro

I actually don't block anyway because I'm not a spineless jellyfish who's frightened by heavily moderated words. Seriously, if you have to echo chamber fucking NeoGAF, how do you function anywhere? Serious question.

Welcome to the Block!

Sanjuro, make your trips to the bar easier:

fOOELO8.jpg

zHumThI.jpg

Unblocked!

One of the things questioned -- besides Lombardi's play calling -- has been Stafford's ability to audible and change plays at the line of scrimmage. Caldwell would not address how much freedom Stafford has to call audibles, check into plays or change receivers' routes on hot reads at the line of scrimmage.

Stafford said it depends on the play, but when asked how much he can call hot reads, he said in this offense "it doesn't really work like that, no."

"Plays are different," Stafford said. "Certain plays, I have more freedom than others. But I would say it's fairly similar to what it has been in the past."
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...-detroit-lions-problem-offense-predictability

Rokd9Nh.gif

End me. Now. Either that's a misquote or he's dumber than a bag of hammers.

zychi

Banned
I only have 2 people on gaf blocked, both from this thread. One is a promoter of drunk driving who only complains about everything, the other is just a troll.

Even MRSA isn't blocked because he seems like a troll who doesn't know how to do it properly.

zychi

Banned
Is it taboo to just say who you have blocked or something? Is it like talking politics with white people?

I'm not saying who it is because it really doesnt matter. I'm just giving the reasons.

And politics are taboo anywhere? If you have differing opinions, it turns into a dumb argument. We can't even talk about football properly here, how could you handle world problems?

Line_HTX

There are three, maybe four people that I dislike, but I don't feel like blocking them because eventually I just drop it and move on.

I'm not saying who it is because it really doesnt matter. I'm just giving the reasons.

And politics are taboo anywhere? If you have differing opinions, it turns into a dumb argument. We can't even talk about football properly here, how could you handle world problems?

Yer baseball opinions are shet. :p

Pepiope

Welp, just got laid off. I'm getting about a week's severance and they won't dispute my unemployment claim, at least.

I'd probably apply for Uber/Lyft to keep the lights on but my car is out of commission at the moment -.-

Sorry to hear that. Maybe watching your team shut down the 2nd best QB under 30 this week will cheer you up.

Sanjuro

And politics are taboo anywhere? If you have differing opinions, it turns into a dumb argument.

I think you should be able to engage in debate with anyone. Finding the point of no return is something I think some people have a more difficult time noticing and moving on.

Sorry to hear that bro. Good luck getting a new job. At least there is more Gaf/Dota2 time now right?

Jerry Jones wants the Cowboys to use Dez the way the Falcons use Julio:

"When you cover (Jones) the way we did in the slot and you don't have a sideline to work with, then it's really very difficult for him not to get the plays," Jerry Jones said on KRLD-FM, via the Dallas Morning News. "My observation, though, my coaching observation -- and I'm holding two fingers up on each side -- I want to see the way they do Julio, and does anybody want to see us do Dez (Bryant) that way? Is that too elementary?"

zychi

Banned
There are three, maybe four people that I dislike, but I don't feel like blocking them because eventually I just drop it and move on.

Yer baseball opinions are shet. :p

Arrietta getting that Cy Young.

I think you should be able to engage in debate with anyone. Finding the point of no return is something I think some people have a more difficult time noticing and moving on.

It's not a debate when the people who usually want to talk politics think Obama was born in Kenya or that he's a Muslim.

There's actual political debates we can have, but usually it leads to name calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom