• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know where to start. Conversion van? Nokia phone? PF Changs bartender? VHS?
CQPSLV4UEAAJUjX.jpg:large
CQPRKGxWoAA2uWx.png

squicken

e:
Kevin Seifert @SeifertESPN

NFL’s "O-line epidemic” is real + far-reaching. Already 38 QB starters. Pressure is up, yards before contact down: http://es.pn/1YRa0tY
Nothing new other than what we already knew. Ball coming out faster than ever but pressure is still up.
trey wingo ‏@wingoz
Failing to prepare is preparing to fail. The @nyjets are bringing 350 rolls of toilet paper to London to replace the thinner UK product.
Did Philbin bring extra two ply?

Spinluck

It is crazy to look over and see other people looking at their phone while they're driving. It seems that everyone down here does it now.

Most of the time it is youngs that are doing it.

I had you previously blocked, but I happened to view this post.

He had 3 concussions in a 9 month span. I think he has 6 recorded concussions, but if you like your simple phrasing of what happened that is cool.

Blocks me, yet can't resist the urge to reply to my posts.

It is nice to be loved.

Zeke

Leary and mincey returned to practice today. Hopefully that means imporved play from the oline and maybe some pass rush with mincey back.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I actually don't block anyway because I'm not a spineless jellyfish who's frightened by heavily moderated words. Seriously, if you have to echo chamber fucking NeoGAF, how do you function anywhere? Serious question.

eznark

Banned
Cool story on Mike Sherman coaching high school football.

http://mmqb.si.com/2015/09/29/nfl-mike-sherman-nauset-high-school-cape-cod

I've never blocked anyone. If I can put up with Bob for a decade I can put up with anything.

I actually don't block anyway because I'm not a spineless jellyfish who's frightened by heavily moderated words. Seriously, if you have to echo chamber fucking NeoGAF, how do you function anywhere? Serious question.
They just can't handle my truthfacts.

cdyhybrid

Welp, just got laid off. I'm getting about a week's severance and they won't dispute my unemployment claim, at least.

I'd probably apply for Uber/Lyft to keep the lights on but my car is out of commission at the moment -.-

At least there's football tonight!

I have everyone blocked, i just reply randomly and hope I'm on topic.

Welp, just got laid off. I'm getting about a week's severance and they won't dispute my unemployment claim, at least.

I'd probably apply for Uber/Lyft to keep the lights on but my car is out of commission at the moment -.-

Dude that sucks :( Good luck!

Cool story on Mike Sherman coaching high school football.

http://mmqb.si.com/2015/09/29/nfl-mike-sherman-nauset-high-school-cape-cod

I've never blocked anyone. If I can put up with Bob for a decade I can put up with anything.

They just can't handle my truthfacts.

You being CBOAT would make so much sense.

I have everyone blocked, i just reply randomly and hope I'm on topic.

As long as its not about football you should be fine.

Syrinx

Shit, sorry dude. Try to keep your head up.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

Sorry man. Hope something turns up quickly.

Greg

damn, sorry to hear man

pro dota time

Damn dude, I am really sorry to hear that. Just came through the other side of a job search slog so I can at least relate on that end. I hope you find something soon, my friend.

eznark

Banned

So you'll be around for daytime dota?

Respect

Sorry to hear :(

Line_HTX

Bill O'Brien: "Mallet practiced today, he's fine."

QB Ryan Mallet was limited yesterday because of some chest injury. Meanwhile, Andrew RNG is listed as Questionable. Printer Paper's got this game. =D

CQP6-ORUsAAYX6G.jpg:large

"That's nine injury questions. You know how much I like injury questions. Every team is playing with injuries. Even I'm, dealing with an injury. I pulled a hamstring on the (treadmill)."

"[Clowney's] learned a lot from the guys he's been around."

"We got to do better on Special Teams. Too many penalties." YOU DON'T SAY?!!!

This winking BOB looks like a perfect avatar for future use. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom