• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martian was pretty good. Stayed faithful to the book and the cast was great.

Weird situation with the Dolphins going to London to get blown out and then fire their coach. Too bad Sparano isn't there to takeover and bury a football.

TWO WHOLE regular season games?!

Holy smokes, they're really leaving it all out there! I don't know how the NFL puts up with this kind of far out, crazy thinking

Greg

Chipotle over CFAs Spicy Chicken?

Greg you are embarrassing Packers and gingers all across the land with your outlandish views.

Chipotle is trash. CFAs spicy chicken deluxe is one of the few fast food meals that is worth eating.
gingers?

I'm not Buckethead, biiiiiiitch!

Narag

@JasonLaCanfora
In addition to reported kicker tryout in PIT of Kai Forbath and Chris Boswell on Sat, team will also work out ex-Texans K Randy Bullock

Solo drinking on a Friday night. When I was single this would be exciting as I would be on the prowl. Married it's just sort of depressing.

Gotta say, walking the streets on a cold, drizzly fall night is super relaxing though.

Well, today was pretty fucking awesome guys.

CQVoIblWUAA7hQx.jpg

Wow I'm so jelly, I hope I can get one when I see them in san diego

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Honestly I think Jason Hanson at 45 years old is better than half the kickers in the league right now. Not better than Matt Prater though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom