• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

giphy.gif

bionic77

got a spicy chicken sandwich, a waffle fry, and some water

chicken didn't have that much flavor to be honest, but it was so damn tender

waffle fries were a nice surprise

I'd rather get Chipotle for the money, but it was good
Chipotle over CFAs Spicy Chicken?

Greg you are embarrassing Packers and gingers all across the land with your outlandish views.

Chipotle is trash. CFAs spicy chicken deluxe is one of the few fast food meals that is worth eating.

Tom Nook

LONDON -- The New York Jets began their trip to London with a surprise Friday after discovering fascinating amenities at their temporary training facility: modern plumbing, electric and hot water! Oh my!

What a treat it must have been, given all of the team's preparations that went into this expansive three-day trip, to learn there are more similarities between the United States and England than the players might have thought -- even if the language sounds a bit funny.

-link

They think they're going to a third world country?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Not ideal to have a league where the success of the teams is so predicated on one position and then have 3/4 of the players at that position be:

A) Inept
B) Injured
C) Geriatric
D) All of the Above

Pitching in baseball, your All-Star caliber player in Basketball, Hockey Goalies...

Line_HTX

Oh God yes pls

EuroGAF meet up in Hamburg!

There will be beer!

Supposedly the League wants a game in Germany or Mexico next year.

If I'm gonna watch a morning game at 8:30 AM it'll be 3:30 PM over there. Ehh... not too bad. That's the same as a late afternoon Houston game.

Supposedly the League wants a game in Germany or Mexico next year.

If I'm gonna watch a morning game at 8:30 AM it'll be 3:30 PM over there. Ehh... not too bad. That's the same as a late afternoon Houston game.

Supposedly the league is ran by an idiot. Oh wait that's not supposedly that's the truth.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Tried Freebirds after a night out at UCSB and can confirm that it is not that much better than Chiptole if at all. And it costs a bit more too!

hmm, turns out opinions can, in fact, be wrong. You can't even get refried beans at chipotle(at least when I went there) who wants nasty juicy runny beans sogging up the tortilla.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The only Diablo game good out of the gate was 1,

Both 2 and 3 sucked, yes sucked, until sometime after their expansion.

RBH

jetsdolphins.jpg

CBS Sports will stream more NFL ON CBS game coverage than ever this season, including two regular season games, four playoff games, and Super Bowl 50 from Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, Calif. Streaming coverage will be available on laptops, desktops and tablets at CBSSports.com and on televisions through select connected TV devices, including Xbox One, Apple TV, Chromecast, and Roku® players and Roku TV™ models. All of the NFL ON CBS games that will be streamed live will be available online and on OTT devices for free with no authentication required.

Streaming coverage begins with the national broadcast of the New York Jets vs. Miami Dolphins in London on October 4th at 9:30am ET, which will mark the first NFL ON CBS regular season game to be streamed live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom