• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

P.S. Pats fans truly are assholes. The guy is posting from his phone, without wi-fi, and the first thing they do is post a giant fucking .gif to eat all his data.

Stay classy.

Sanjuro

P.S. Pats fans truly are assholes. The guy is posting from his phone, without wi-fi, and the first thing they do is post a giant fucking .gif to eat all his data.

Stay classy.

Data is power. Power is data.

WcrqIV2.gif

Hunter S.

No more pelvic thrust twirl like Rick Rude. :-(

von.gif

Miller was fined $11,567 for unsportsmanlike conduct, a league spokesman told NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport, due to his celebratory dance moves after the Broncos dropped Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford during last week's Sunday Night Football game.

Cornbread78

What's up NFL GAF. It's going to be a lonely Sunday without watching my Pat's play. I hope we get some good nationally broadcast games.

Has their been ant outrage yet about Big Ben on the sidelines with his phone calling in secrets from the enemy yet?

See Lines, it took the time for me to post to already see it right above me, lol.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
What's up NFL GAF. It's going to be a lonely Sunday without watching my Pat's play. I hope we get some good nationally broadcast games.

Has their been ant outrage yet about Big Ben on the sidelines with his phone calling in secrets from the enemy yet?

See Lines, it took the time for me to post to already see it right above me, lol.

ah man not another one.

welcome

Welcome brother

Cornbread78

ah man not another one.

welcome

More Pats-GAF? What the fuck is this shit.

Welcome brother

These fuckers multiply so fast. It's never ending.

I'm starting to think everything wrong with the world is Gata's fault. Either that or Beadie Bead.

I'd say we're under attack, but the attack never stops

Lol, the sad part is that I'm old and can still remember Squish the Fish and Bury the Bears only to watch the fridge flatten an entire D-line, lol.

I've been around before, but don't hang out to much, my WEEI and Boston sport biases are huge, so...

Either way, good to see other Pat's Nation members representing, I'll check in from time to time, but I'll sit back and observe mostly so I don't get all crazy, lol.

Line_HTX

:Jnc

This is all Narag's conspiracy. Welcome.

Sanjuro

Lol, the sad part is that I'm old and can still remember Squish the Fish and Bury the Bears only to watch the fridge flatten an entire D-line, lol.

I've been around before, but don't hang out to much, my WEEI and Boston sport biases are huge, so...

Either way, good to see other Pat's Nation members representing, I'll check in from time to time, but I'll sit back and observe mostly so I don't get all crazy, lol.

Who is your favorite QB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom