• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRSA

Banned
So I went to Target to buy Diablo 3, they wouldn't price match Amazon since its temporary out of stock. I bought it at MSRP and bought it on Amazon, told the rep I got 90 days to return the Amazon sealed copy to you.

Installing now, where is Mala?

The Miami Dolphins are considering shaking up their coaching staff if the team loses to the New York Jets this weekend in London, multiple sources have confirmed to NFL Media.

"If the team loses three in a row, don't be shocked if someone on that coaching staff gets fired," one well-placed source said.

International Series

A season that began with optimism in Miami has quickly become disappointing as we near the quarter-point. Multiple sources inside and around the franchise indicate there is widespread frustration among the players with certain members of the coaching staff. A meaningful portion of that discontent stems from -- what some players believe to be -- flawed offensive and defensive play-calling.

One team source said "everyone understands" the coaches are the issue and aren't putting the team in a position to win.

As a result of those frustrations and a host of others -- including the length and difficulty of practices -- multiple sources said the coaching staff is at risk of losing the locker room if Miami loses in London.

"We've been going out there, and practicing our (tails) off every day, but as players, we're tired of being embarrassed," said one member of the Dolphins. "If we get beat in Europe, (players) are going to throw in the towel. It isn't the players. We have all the talent in the world."

After an offseason that saw the Dolphins add a number of players through free agency and the draft -- such as defensive tackles Ndamukong Suh and Jordan Phillips (second-round pick), wide receivers Kenny Stills and DeVante Parker (first-round pick), and tight end Jordan Cameron -- team owner Stephen Ross made it abundantly clear during numerous interviews that he expected his franchise to make the playoffs for the first time since 2008.

"There has to be improvement," Ross said in March after adding an extra year to head coach Joe Philbin's contract.

While Philbin is revered by those who know him well, his 24-27 record in three-plus seasons has exposed him and his staff to scrutiny. Despite being on the brink of making the postseason in 2013 and 2014, Miami missed the playoffs each time.

The Dolphins opened this season with a 17-10 win at Washington, but they have since lost consecutive games to the Jaguars and had a 41-14 loss to the Bills.

"(Ross) is a remarkably loyal person," said one source who knows the Dolphins' owner. "But I don't think that loyalty is limitless."

Darkest!!! It's happening!!!!!! Now if only the Jets can stop being the jets and beat us!!

Ross is too stupid to fire Philbin, if anyone goes it'll be Coyle. I doubt we get rid of Philbin until the end of the season. Ross is too afraid to do anything mid-season after the Sparano fuck up.

Farooq

Banned

WAYhSpZ.gif

Malalaw

So I went to Target to buy Diablo 3, they wouldn't price match Amazon since its temporary out of stock. I bought it at MSRP and bought it on Amazon, told the rep I got 90 days to return the Amazon sealed copy to you.

Installing now, where is Mala?

Right here leveling a demon hunter. Think you can catch up to me?

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
got a spicy chicken sandwich, a waffle fry, and some water

chicken didn't have that much flavor to be honest, but it was so damn tender

waffle fries were a nice surprise

I'd rather get Chipotle for the money, but it was good

chipotle? the fuck is wrong with you?

Freebirds needs to expand nation wide, its so much better than chipotle.

Beach

chipotle? the fuck is wrong with you?

Freebirds needs to expand nation wide, its so much better than chipotle.
Tried Freebirds after a night out at UCSB and can confirm that it is not that much better than Chiptole if at all. And it costs a bit more too!

Spinluck

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports

Andrew Luck (shoulder) is "legitimately questionable" for Week 4.

It had been assumed the Colts were just exercising caution with their franchise quarterback, but it appears he's actually having difficulty throwing. Per Schefter, Luck was "shut down" midway through Thursday's practice, and will throw little, "if at all," before Sunday's game against the Jaguars. Schefter reports the fact that the Colts have the Thursday night game in Week 5 will be part of their decision-making process. Owners need to have a back-up plan in order. Matt Hasselbeck wouldn't be a recommended DFS option if Luck sits.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6439/andrew-luck

QB's dropping like flies.

Not ideal to have a league where the success of the teams is so predicated on one position and then have 3/4 of the players at that position be:

A) Inept
B) Injured
C) Geriatric
D) All of the Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom