• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisco

Banned
To me Kap is really struggling with his confidence.

Not sure if he is just stupid or did not get good coaching but that's a bad place to be as a qb. You have to above all trust what you see on the field (and if you want a long career what you see better be right).

Has any qb ever lost it mentally and come back from that?

He played decent in their first 2 games, no? Clearly his confidence was shaken after those 2 horrible TAINTs, but I don't think that's a black hole. He's had enough prior success to find a way back and few QBs have his physical gifts. Now, suspect coaching and lack of protection up front is a real problem that could do some long term damage to his career.

I think there might be some truth to Cam stealing laptops judging by how easily he has stolen your heart.

Cam definitely stole the shit out of that laptop, and after this Hochuli thing he may be a compulsive liar. Ah well, no one's perfect. This league's elite QBs include rapists, cheaters, and sexual deviants. I'll take stealing and lying as a character flaw any day.

CQFpWdeWIAARbgs.jpg

So much avatar material.

You guys are the worst.

TDR said "fuck you" to me, sign of being a terrible judge of character.

Good, I see nothing wrong with that. Was probably well deserved.

Yes, you guys are the best at losing to the Jags! I'm sorry Trejo....I still have some Bitch Kitty fever in me.

Friend :(

I know, right?

Would never hear that from the fluffy, creamy, zesty Pats fans.

You remember Bread and Gata are pats fan right?

There used to be a shitty Dolphins fan.

His name was...Tim?

vilam like Narag said, fuck that guy

The best at realizing our team is the worst. :(

I wanted to believe...

I meant it so hard too.

Don't worry friend!! They can't hurt you anymore!!

Farooq

Banned
Bleacher report saying Dallas signed former chief DL David Irving pending physical.

Pretty explosive according to my proprietary formula (that is not really proprietary)

More explosive than Aaron Donald. But so was Ben Gardner, I don't know why they didn't just keep Gardner at 3-tech. His t-rex arms wouldn't have been so much of a problem.

squicken

Kind of similar to what Parcells said a couple of weeks ago about Manziel and Tebow. Coaches/personnel guys must hate these kind of players

http://espn.go.com/blog/cleveland-b...med-browns-saying-johnny-manziel-should-start

(Polian) called a quarterback issue "worse than turnovers," quite a statement from a guy who treated turnovers as if they had an infectious disease when he ran the Bills, Colts and Panthers.

Why?

"Because it just drags everybody into the cauldron," Polian said. "Instead of getting ready to play on Wednesday, the next opponent, the media comes in and says, ‘What do you think bout the quarterback situation Mr. Left Tackle? What do you think about the quarterback situation Mr. Strong Safety? What do you think about the quarterback situation, Mr. Placekicker?

Doomsayer

Yeah, that's why I said this might be his buttfumble game. Kap has always been too sensitive to criticism. You can see it through how he reacted in social media in the past.

As for coming back...I'm not sure TBH...closest thing I can think of is Alex Smith, Jeff Garcia and Drew Brees (mediocre season as a Charger which led to Rivers being drafted). But I'm not sure if Garcia and Brees ever lost confidence. Smith just said fuck it, I don't care anymore...game manager.

Not sure if he is just stupid or did not get good coaching but that's a bad place to be as a qb. You have to above all trust what you see on the field (and if you want a long career what you see better be right).

These are both very true. Remember the Raiders game last year? The players on the Raiders defense were heckling Kaep and he had his worst game of the season.

I honestly think he's in his own head now and he won't just play his game. He looked good against the Steelers - in mostly garbage time though. The Packers game will be a big barometer. I still feel that he's never going to be that guy.

LevelNth

Banned
Rookies make throws like this... not 5 year veterans.

I can say this - I was wrong about Kaep. He hit his ceiling his first year and he is only going to get worse. So much talent and no brains to put it together, it's really a damn shame. I would expect him to QB for the rest of this year and next year though, so we're stuck with him until then.

I'm going to drown my tears in a bunch of 2012 highlights... I'll sleep with my Harbaugh picture under my pillow tonight.
I'm surprised you still like him, let alone can forgive him.

To me he forever squandered our piece of cake shot at a Super Bowl with Kap 2 years ago with his ridiculously idiotic and selfish playcalling.

Ironically however that might be the reason we were able to get him to sign that contract and now can get rid of him. Quite a dilemma.

Line_HTX

Hello,

I think Dolphins can get a good showing at London so there'll be no facedesks.

Narag is a super Colts bitch because he HAET coffee. Shameful moon cat. Should dump cream on him.

I saw this Miller Lite commercial with Troy Aikman casually buying a pack. Claims he doesn't dwell in the past, then his phone rings with "TOUCHDOWN, AIKMAN!"

"I don't dwell in the past. I dwell in the past." Maybe that could explain why sometimes I'm confused with his commentary during America's GAME of the WEEK™. :Jnc

Hello,

I think Dolphins can get a good showing at London so there'll be no facedesks.

Narag is a super Colts bitch because he HAET coffee. Shameful moon cat. Should dump cream on him.

I saw this Miller Lite commercial with Troy Aikman casually buying a pack. Claims he doesn't dwell in the past, then his phone rings with "TOUCHDOWN, AIKMAN!"

"I don't dwell in the past. I dwell in the past." Maybe that could explain why sometimes I'm confused with his commentary during America's GAME of the WEEK™. :Jnc

At least our cheerleaders will be there so it's not all bad

Doomsayer

I'm surprised you still like him, let alone can forgive him.

To me he forever squandered our piece of cake shot at a Super Bowl with Kap 2 years ago with his ridiculously idiotic and selfish playcalling.

Ironically however that might be the reason we were able to get him to sign that contract and now can get rid of him. Quite a dilemma.

He got the most out of our roster. He was the best coach we have had in ages, I have no doubt we could've made it back to the SB with him eventually.

Now look where we are. We have a bunch of rejects and nobodies on our staff.

Has any athlete in general come back when their confidence is lost?

gutshot

So I just got approved to become an Uber driver. Looking forward to driving drunk college kids home to their dorms every weekend! Will be sure to share any outrageous stories with NFL-GAF.

Hunter S.

Got in a fist fight with my brother last night.

Two men over 200 pounds fighting each other is painful.

Brotherly love is back come morning.

I feel like a Raiders fan.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
So I just got approved to become an Uber driver. Looking forward to driving drunk college kids home to their dorms every weekend! Will be sure to share any outrageous stories with NFL-GAF.

take the morning shift, deal with real people instead of asshole students.

Enjoy being hated by the entire cab industry, several major cities, and tons of people in OT.

Farooq

Banned
David Irving has 37 inch arms. Fuck, that length with his explosion. Not as agile according to my proprietary agility formula (looks at short shuttle, 3-cone, and 10 yard dash).

Colasante

NFL Sack Leaders, Week 3

1- Jacquies Smith, Bucs (4)

T2- Jamie Collins, Patriots (3.5)
T2- Aaron Donald, Rams (3.5)
T2- DeMarcus Ware, Broncos (3.5)

T3- Everson Griffen, Vikings (3)
T3- Chandler Jones, Patriots (3)
T3- Justin Houston, Chiefs (3)
T3- Derrick Morgan, Titans (3)
T3- Robert Quinn, Rams (3)
T3- JJ Watt, Texans (3)