• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I propose that we create a new unit of measure called a Gabbert or just G for short and we define how good a QB is based on this new unit.

Mallet is 1.10 Gabberts
McCown is 1.25 Gabberts

Cheating Brady is lets say 20 Gabberts

Brady is at least 100G.

How do people drink black coffee.

It tastes like butt venom. I tried it again yesterday but all it did was kick start and wire the fuck out of me.

Nothing wrong with black coffee. I just added a bit of honey today, because my throat hurts and I like to believe it helps.

Sanjuro

How do people drink black coffee.

It tastes like butt venom. I tried it again yesterday but all it did was kick start and wire the fuck out of me.

Depends on the coffee. To me it really isn't any different than acquiring taste for select beers.

For the most part though, I don't like adding sugar and random stuff to it.

Spinluck

Depends on the coffee. To me it really isn't any different than acquiring taste for select beers.

For the most part though, I don't like adding sugar and random stuff to it.

Acquiring the taste for beer was far easier than this.

I blame this on my friends who made it seem like it was cool to add a bunch of shit to your coffee even I first started drinking it in HS. Fuck them.

Edit: the banner also exist in the Colts media room. Nvr4get 45-7

CRSN8I4VEAAOhb9.jpg

Sanjuro

I blame this on my friends who made it seem like it was cool to add a bunch of shit to your coffee even I first started drinking it in HS. Fuck them.

I mean, there are a ton of coffee types. My go to for readily available decent coffee is Major Dicks.

GQqmarp.png

Usually find the whole bean at Target or most markets for about $8. Stuff is great.

eznark

Banned

Why don't you just drink what tastes good to you?

Spinluck

I mean, there are a ton of coffee types. My go to for readily available decent coffee is Major Dicks.

GQqmarp.png

Usually find the whole bean at Target or most markets for about $8. Stuff is great.

Gonna have to try. Right now I have this Hispanic stuff. Can't tell if it Mexican, Colombian, or whatever.

Why don't you just drink what tastes good to you?

I do. But I want to see what you old people see in it. Milk and a little sugar is still da best. And at my job they sometimes have no creamer/milk, or sugar... Even though we have a kitchen next door...

Just when I got on board with the Dweeden tank strategy we switch to Cassel. I can see us winning 6-7 games, missing the playoffs and not getting a good draft pick. Id rather just tank.

MechDX

Can the Texans point and laugh?

Nope. That shit is a clown show. McNair is just a terrible owner. Makes you wonder how he made his billions in the energy field and completely fail as an NFL owner.

Oh wait....because Texan fans are morons who keep selling out the stadium, buying merchandise, etc....while the team runs mediocrity out there year after year. McNair getting his money! The little people can eat Hoyer shitcake. Which they do with a big fucking smile on their face.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Nope. That shit is a clown show. McNair is just a terrible owner. Makes you wonder how he made his billions in the energy field and completely fail as an NFL owner.

Oh wait....because Texan fans are morons who keep selling out the stadium, buying merchandise, etc....while the team runs mediocrity out there year after year. McNair getting his money! The little people can eat Hoyer shitcake. Which they do with a big fucking smile on their face.

Who you calling a moran you maron?

Chris are you really taking advance from these fucks?

of course not, I'm just sharing my misadventures with y'all

Put a finger up her butt

dutch pls
I save that for the second date

Armando, writer for Miami Herald, said today that the Texans don't have an owner problem. I lost a little respect for him.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
mmm Just saw a ton of trucks going towards the fairgrounds with a bunch of bbq equipment. BBQ Cook Off soon.

You guys think wilfork will come if I invite him?

Top Bottom