• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Gonna miss my first Browns game of the season, shame. Fall means almost nonstop travel for me, which is awesome but would like to see the Browns smash PeyPey and the Broncos.

Hammer24

Banned
Don't remind me :(

60_do_you_believe_in_shame_single_song_uk_10_DDA_12_the_most_comprehensive_duran_duran_vinyl_discography_available_discogs_wikipedia.jpeg

Well at least you got the excuse of on purpose tanking for an early QB pick. We? Have nothing.

this_guy

This might be a controversial opinion but I think Hakeem was more dominant than Duncan at everything except for passing. Not sure if that was based on skill/talent or coaching.

I feel like Hakeem in his prime would have shat all over TD. I know TD and KG pretended to be PFs but they also played a lot of center too.

Robert Horry played with prime Olajuwon, prime Shaq, and prime Duncan. Said Olajuwon was the best.

brentech

Green Bay — The Green Bay Packers dodged another potential long-term injury when it was determined that outside linebacker Nick Perry had suffered a sprained AC joint in his left shoulder and could return in a couple of weeks.
Perry's reinjury of shoulder not as bad as it could have been.

Hello NFL Gaf and Gata. I usually lurk but I felt like posting for once. Can't believe Packers are a top 5 defense this year after a years of atrocious play. Our D-Line is great with Raji back. Mike Daniels continues to be a beast. Even Datone Jones is looking good this year. Great OLB depth. Clay is in a position where he can constantly make plays. We have a ballhawking, albeit somewhat inconsistent, secondary. I don't see how we don't make it to the superbowl this year.

bionic77

Robert Horry played with prime Olajuwon, prime Shaq, and prime Duncan. Said Olajuwon was the best.
The Dream is pretty underrated because most people never saw him play that much.

I can't think of another player as dominant as him on both ends of the floor. And for as long as he maintained it too.

I wonder what he could have done with more talent around him and a better coach.

Changing gears, its weird how SI.com still has those hot girl galleries. Even weirder is how I still get sucked into looking at them every week.

Dragon

Banned
Gronk can go ahead and do like Wilfork and leave the team so I can like him.

Haha, the only two likable players on the Patriots in the last 15 years?

Changing gears, its weird how SI.com still has those hot girl galleries. Even weirder is how I still get sucked into looking at them every week.

My boss used to work for SI, he says the traffic they get the day they release the swimsuit photos online is insane.

Most of the sports media companies do it, especially ones that don't have TV money coming in.

bionic77

My boss used to work for SI, he says the traffic they get the day they release the swimsuit photos online is insane.

Most of the sports media companies do it, especially ones that don't have TV money coming in.
Most of you are too young to remember this, but the swimsuit issue was amazing back in the day and a treasure trove for horny men and teenagers everywhere.

It was a different time.

Men were a lot thirstier back then and wouldn't turn their nose up at a hot Victoria Secrets lingerie catalog. Hell we could even make due with a Sear catalog filled with plump Midwestern 7s if necessary.

NFC Offensive Player of the Week:

Randall Liu
‏@RLiuNFL
This is Eli Manning’s 1st Player of Week Award since 2011. Giants won Super Bowl that season & Eli was named SB MVP

NFC Defensive Player of the Week:

Randall Liu ‏@RLiuNFL 8m8 minutes ago
NFC Defensive Player of Week 5: Eagles DE Fletcher Cox. 1st career Player of Week Award

MechDX

Andrew Siciliano ‏@AndrewSiciliano · 7m7 minutes ago
Browns haven’t beaten Broncos in 25 years. Bernie Kosar threw 3 TD, Jerry Kauric hit FG as time expired 10/8/90.
Yes, it’s been that long.

Damn. Its time for a revolution!

Respect

Most of you are too young to remember this, but the swimsuit issue was amazing back in the day and a treasure trove for horny men and teenagers everywhere.

It was a different time.

Men were a lot thirstier back then and wouldn't turn their nose up at a hot Victoria Secrets lingerie catalog. Hell we could even make due with a Sear catalog filled with plump Midwestern 7s if necessary.

Sears catalogue bra section.

You had to actually imagine girl on girl, you can look up anything now though, kids are spoiled.

I really want this to be a blowout and not a trap game where he finishes off that nagging hammy.

Luckily, I don't have ESPN at home, so I'll just be reading posts here.

Thursday night game, will be on CBS.

Zeke

There are rumblings that Christine Michael and La'El Collins could be starting week 7. That actually makes me pretty excited.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Hello NFL Gaf and Gata. I usually lurk but I felt like posting for once. Can't believe Packers are a top 5 defense this year after a years of atrocious play. Our D-Line is great with Raji back. Mike Daniels continues to be a beast. Even Datone Jones is looking good this year. Great OLB depth. Clay is in a position where he can constantly make plays. We have a ballhawking, albeit somewhat inconsistent, secondary. I don't see how we don't make it to the superbowl this year.

Disappointed gotor didn't respond with "who are you"

Think again! We're in West Virginia right now practicing there all week before heading to Pittsburg to avoid that very scenario after playing in Detroit ;) You guys however had to fly back from the west coast late and have a day less of rest so almost the other way around :D Well, not really but we have the time advantage in a sense.

So we're essentially dependent on what kind of things our friendly West Virginia neighbors can sneak into your food.

Top Bottom