• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Spinluck

Don't worry Chris, I've been striking out with women lately but I'm still gonna do me. #spinslut

Anyway, I got this really cute girl's number who works at my job on Monday. I told her Wednesday is my last day there and coincidentally it's her's too. We are also attending the same colleg and might end up working at the same place again, and when she moves she'll be living like 30mins from me.

We talked about this and she just decided to give me her number. She said we can meet up if we're ever on campus together. I can't tell if she thinks I'm gay (I'm not sure why but this has happened before), if she is already friend zoning me, if she just wants the Spindick and nothing more, or if she's just a really nice person. But I don't think chicks are that dumb anymore and give away their numbers out of kindness. Too many creeps. She is hard to read. I want to make the move but I've become weak.

Advice bros?

Talk to her or die alone

Cubs fans are an anomaly. Huge fanbase for a team that hasn't ever done shit. Like the Eagles.

Can you imagine the Eagles winning a Super Bowl? Awful.

Glad to see a Packers fan come out and admit that all their non-super bowl championships mean nothing. Steelers unquestionably the greatest franchise, 9ers and Cowboys ahead of the Packers as well. Good for you.

zychi

Banned
Don't worry Chris, I've been striking out with women lately but I'm still gonna do me. #spinslut

Anyway, I got this really cute girl's number who works at my job on Monday. I told her Wednesday is my last day there and coincidentally it's her's too. We are also attending the same colleg and might end up working at the same place again, and when she moves she'll be living like 30mins from me.

We talked about this and she just decided to give me her number. She said we can meet up if we're ever on campus together. I can't tell if she thinks I'm gay (I'm not sure why but this has happened before), if she is already friend zoning me, if she just wants the Spindick and nothing more, or if she's just a really nice person. But I don't think chicks are that dumb anymore and give away their numbers out of kindness. Too many creeps. She is hard to read. I want to make the move but I've become weak.

Advice bros?
friendzone is an excuse. Girls either want to fuck you or dont. Dont waste your time with the ones who dont(besides ones you actually want as friends).

Invite her out, if she gives you an excuse, wait a week or two and ask again. If she gives you another excuse, dont waste your time and move on.

Notice i didnt say ask her out, invite her out somewhere. If you get her out, make a move, if she denies you. Move on.

If a girl is interested in you, she'll make time for you. If she isnt, she'll make excuses.

Line_HTX

9 years ago is back in the day?

Hey man, 9 years is a long ass time. I actually enjoyed some college football back in the day. Then again that was a little after I started liking football in general.

Advice bros?

Spinho, just downback and see what she does. If you think you got an opening, just start mashing until it works.

I dunno, take some lead and see what she likes or something? Apologies for the terrible advice.

E: Zychi nailed it.

Spinluck

friendzone is an excuse. Girls either want to fuck you or dont. Dont waste your time with the ones who dont(besides ones you actually want as friends).

Invite her out, if she gives you an excuse, wait a week or two and ask again. If she gives you another excuse, dont waste your time and move on.

Notice i didnt say ask her out, invite her out somewhere. If you get her out, make a move, if she denies you. Move on.

If a girl is interested in you, she'll make time for you. If she isnt, she'll make excuses.

I never believed in the friend zone before I became a coward. It's ever l either now or never!

general.
Spinho, just downback and see what she does. If you think you got an opening, just start mashing until it works.

I dunno, take some lead and see what she likes or something? Apologies for the terrible advice.

E: Zychi nailed it.

I think she is interested, just trying not to fuck up! Maybe I should invite her over my place during the Pats v Colts game so she could see me at my very best.

zychi

Banned
One more tip. If you get her out. The easiest move to see if shes interested, is a hand on the knee/thigh. See if she lets you hold it there, if she does, make another move, if she doesnt shes not interested.

Spinluck

CRP2B1RXAAA_z5a.jpg:large

welp

lol

Luck said he's open to not throwing as many picks this time!

One more tip. If you get her out. The easiest move to see if shes interested, is a hand on the knee/thigh. See if she lets you hold it there, if she does, make another move, if she doesnt shes not interested.

Zy pls

Line_HTX

I never believed in the friend zone before I became a coward. It's ever l either now or never!

I think she is interested, just trying not to fuck up! Maybe I should invite her over my place during the Pats v Colts game so she could see me at my very best.

Cowardly Spin, you gotta smack your cheeks and become determined and not scared. It's okay to be nervous, but you can't meltdown like you claim.

Ok that was easier then I thought, she had to leave class early and gave me her email so we can share notes and study for mid term. I was going to talk to her during break but she didn't even give me a chance! Anyways I already emailed her and she replied right away, we are meeting up on Saturday to study.

zychi

Banned
lol

Luck said he's open to not throwing as many picks this time!

Zy pls
Its just confidence man. Dont be afraid of rejection. Theres millions of girls out there, and you said youre still in college, get your practice in when they dont give a shit. It gets harder when youre out of college. Best thing about living in a big city? Constant new college girls from wanting to experience the party scenes.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Ok that was easier then I thought, she had to leave class early and gave me her email so we can share notes and study for mid term. I was going to talk to her during break but she didn't even give me a chance! Anyways I already emailed her and she replied right away, we are meeting up on Saturday to study.

I'm so proud of you!

Line_HTX

Nice nice, very nice!

Spinluck

She's using you for notes, game over.

Wrayfield

Make us proud.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Not for the likes of us, mate.

Speak for yourself, pal. Buffalo is going to lose this week, I'm resigned to that fact. You can't have 3-4 of your top offensive performers out and expect to win against an undefeated team. But then it's the Jags, a bye week and smooth sailing after that.

Hammer24

Banned
Well, we are not going to lose this week, yet experience taught me to never get my hopes up to unrealistic levels. The downfall is just the more painful.

Put a finger up her butt

Good work. I knew you could do it.

BigAT

Watched the USC thing on ESPN

-Is Mack still at Texas? Why wear the shirt? Same with VY. Pete, Lion Heart and the rest of the SC guys moved on

-I have never understood the Snoop thing. I don't get how even kids can't see he's just a giant opportunist

-Ain't cheatin' ain't tryin'. Reggie should have never given back that Heisman, and the whole disassociation thing is shameful

I heard they never even acknowledged Yahoo in the special? Pretty shameful, even by ESPN's low standards.

Top Bottom