• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
I just want revenge for 2011
2035220FYLRq4VE.gif

you weren't even a fan of the eagles in 2011, you were firmly on the rams train.

Line_HTX

That's dark blue? Well fuck the lighting. I'm not going through that absolutely pointless Internet fight over some dress all over again.

On "Inside the NFL" when the Pats/Cowboys game ended Romo supposedly went to shake hands with Brady and told Brady "See you in February."

CRS-V--UYAENWD7.png:large

Romo touching Tom in an inappropriate manner.

I'm rewatching Chargers steelers...

Rivers should have left when he had the chance. That team is garbage. No offensive line, no proper support player to run the ball, skinny defense...by the time they get them up to speed Rivers will be in his twilight.

Tom Penny

Rivers should have left when he had the chance. That team is garbage. No offensive line, no proper support player to run the ball, skinny defense...by the time they get them up to speed Rivers will be in his twilight.
Chargers should have easily won that game but if you want to start every drive with a 1 yard Gordon play you get what you deserve.

We've split with the Eagles 3 of the last 5 seasons. We've had most of our success in Philly. If this were a home game, I'd be inclined to agree amusingly enough.

You've got that reversed. Chip has played garbage, barely competitive Giants teams since coming into the league. No shit he's had success. Reid was proficient at beating actual quality Giants squads in the past. Reid had much more success against Coughlin but I know Eagles fans giving Reid his due is like akin to getting Ebola for some reason I'll never understand.

I am pretty sure that Chip has only lost to the Giants once, and that was the game that Barkely came in during the first quarter cause Vick and Foles were both hurt. Reid also had success, I even said as much, but he doesnt have a .750 winning percentage against them like Chip does.

Crisco

Banned
It's funny, in the past Panthers have been advanced stats darlings without the wins to show for it. This year we're 4-0 but number crunching says we're worse than the Vikings. As for matching up with the Seahawks, talent wise I feel like we've played above our heads to even keep it close with them the last few times we've met, but this year it's much closer to a wash at most position groups. Particularly I feel like our interior tackles should be able to take advantage of their center/guard play and dominate the LOS. On offense it really comes down to Cam making the right reads to keep the chains moving. It's going to be tough sledding for both offenses, one or two big plays may decide it.

Chargers should have easily won that game but if you want to start every drive with a 1 yard Gordon play you get what you deserve.

Rivers threw like 55 passes in the game. Pass Rush was all over them. They had to run.

Problem is they have no beef to run. So many single back sets for Gordon. Steelers could have stopped him with a 6 man box. Chargers are awful running the ball.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
He was playing not so hot himself.

Last week was his only game this year, and it was clear they rushed him back.

Regardless, Owner Lucille Bluth will just nod her head to whatever Mayhew tells her and then he'll guide her hand into signing a 5-year extension.

This team has been run by Bernie from Weekend at Bernie's for the last 2 decades.

I am pretty sure that Chip has only lost to the Giants once, and that was the game that Barkely came in during the first quarter cause Vick and Foles were both hurt. Reid also had success, I even said as much, but he doesnt have a .750 winning percentage against them like Chip does.

tomsulavbjpu.jpg

Tom Penny

Rivers threw like 55 passes in the game. Pass Rush was all over them. They had to run.

Problem is they have no beef to run. So many single back sets for Gordon. Steelers could have stopped him with a 6 man box. Chargers are awful running the ball.
They had to run even though they were getting zero production...Brilliant coaching strategy.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

This makes me smile.

AJ Smith sure bamboozled us. Smartest man in the NFL!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
They had to run even though they were getting zero production...Brilliant coaching strategy.

It's actually basic coaching. If you completely abandon the run the dlinemen will tee off and pass rush without even thinking about a runner slipping by them. Great teams/qbs can get away with this by having great protection or the ability to get rid of the ball under three seconds.

Dragon

Banned
How come dragon doesn't post jlaw gifs anymore?

tumblr_ne2f5lykzl1qchlp2o4_r2_250.gif

J Law's peak was The Silver Linings Playbook. Can't get any better, so no point. Still better than that AT&T girl though. Hell I've hooked up with women hotter than her and I'm nothing special.

Top Bottom