• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Spinluck

I'm afraid of your cooking.
smug.gif

As a future doctor (hopefully), you should be thankful for the the future patients I may send your way.

That way you can pretend to care about them and collect fact checks, and just being thankful for my food and hospitality.

How come dragon doesn't post jlaw gifs anymore?

The nudes ruined all the excitement and mystery for him. He's seen all that he's ever wanted to see in life. Pats winning the SB and JLaws boobs, booty, and very nice looking vagina. All in the same year no less.

Tom Penny

*Looks at note on hand*

Oh yeah I forgot - don't talk to Tom Penny about football.

Clearly you don't know jack shit about football if you think a team should do things that consistently have no production and lead a team to 4 straight 2nd and long starting drives in a row for zero points before the half after shredding the team passing and scoring immediately on the first drive.

RBH

As a future doctor (hopefully), you should be thankful for the the future patients I may send your way.

That way you can pretend to care about them and collect fact checks, and just being thankful for my food and hospitality.
Indeed, I should be more thankful to you :(

ampere

On "Inside the NFL" when the Pats/Cowboys game ended Romo supposedly went to shake hands with Brady and told Brady "See you in February."

If Romo weren't hurt I'd say that's totally possible.

Looking really bad for the boys now, Cassell set to start after the bye? lol

brentech

I preferred the Packers throwbacks from the last couple years, but I guess I gotta see these ones in action. I regret not buying a Collins jersey in the old style.

eznark

Banned
I preferred the Packers throwbacks from the last couple years, but I guess I gotta see these ones in action. I regret not buying a Collins jersey in the old style.

I just like the color scheme, and both of them are the same. The Acme Packing clothes are just so much better looking.

BigAT

I want nothing more than to sit around the Bennett family Thanksgiving table one year:

Kyle Meinke‏@kmeinke
Martellus Bennett on his bro saying Matthew Stafford was to blame for JFK's assassination: "He's an asshole."

Clearly you don't know jack shit about football if you think a team should do things that consistently have no production and lead a team to 4 straight 2nd and long starting drives in a row for zero points before the half after shredding the team passing and scoring immediately on the first drive.
K

Friends, can you please explain to me how Trump is doing so well?

I want to have an America to come back to at some point in my life.

Zeke

Weeden on getting pulled from the lineup
“How do you think I feel? Clearly pissed,” Weeden said. “But you know what? I’m a pro. I’ll handle it the right way, go about it the right way. I’m not here to make excuses. I’m not going to throw a pity party for myself. I’m going to handle it the right way and go back to business as usual.”
Brandon Weeden of Dallas Cowboys unhappy with benching - NFL Nation - ESPN (via http://ble.ac/teamstream-) http://teamstre.am/1LMEgMz

Fantomex

Because he's being polled against his party counterparts. And the people taking the surveys were promised a hat and free cat food when they stepped into Wal-Mart.

zychi

Banned
Dez is "day to day" for a bye week. Means nothing. Its been speculated since he got hurt hed be back the week after the bye

I'm rehabilitated.. now that's not entirely true.

I knew it. Top 5 waifu go.

Hello friend - hope you are doing well this evening.

Hi Respect. Is your wife's throat feeling better?

Wienke
King of the Animu

Man I wish one of us knew someone who could make that his tag.

A culmination of decades of right wing bullshit from the Republicans.

zychi

Banned
Wienke
King of the Animu

Republicans running are terrible.

Hes polling worse and worse as time goes on. Right now hes just a character on a tv show called the "Republican debate"

Hes polling wayyyyyy worse than Clinton or Sanders

Polls mean nothing a year out

Top Bottom