• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Dragon

Banned
Man I wish one of us knew someone who could make that his tag.

Wes...

large.gif

RBH

See this is why you could never be thread president. All franchises have the right to secure happiness. I mean look at you, Mr. Packers Fan. Sit there in your ivory tower with posters of your Rodgers and your Favre and your Reggie White. You represent the 1% of sports fans who are fans of successful franchises. the 99% will not take this forever. RBH is the perfect representative for us and will not let these people rule this thread.

RBH 2016

:')

All this slander against my bro wienke. Say it ain't so.

As an Long Time Animu to a non-animu, I must confirm to you that Wienke is in the middle of metamorphosing from a human into an animu. During this phase he may say he isn't an animu, but beware, he is doing this to get close to you and infect you. Us older/longer animus have lost the urge to infect others, but those like Wienke who are in the middle of chanaging or are newborn will try to infect humans near him into animus. Heed my warning MRSA.

Draxal

The biggest knock on Prince is an in-ability to stay healthy for a full season and here we are. When he is, he's a quality player. Hosely hasn't been terrible this season but we don't have the depth to sustain players like Prince being out and then actually go into Philly and win.

Man, do you remember Coughlin's discussion about injuries when he was first hired?

Tired of this.

7 point road dogs as an undefeated team playing an under .500 club. Yikes.

But it's like I said though, if the Panthers want to start getting more respect, these are the games they have to win. No one cares when you beat Blake Bortles, Jameis Winston, and [INSERT TEXANS QB HERE].

Farooq

Banned
Omg Cowpies claim Rod Smith off waivers from us

Quit stealing our RB's you vultures!!

Never!

I can't find anything about his measurables, aside from being 6'3" and 230. What's his SPARQ score? For the love of God, what's his SPARQ score!

Just looking at ESPN's power rankings.....
How the hell are Seattle in the top 10
and why are the Bengals below the Broncos(Yes I get the Broncos D is the 2nd Coming of Christ but still their offense is crappier than the Bengal's D...)

Top Bottom