• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I usually NEVER answer my phone when it says unknown caller, but I did on my way home.

Come to find out I was the weekly Tuesday winner, and I won 2 free Falcons tix to see them play the Bucs on Nov 1st! Just sent back my signed shit saying I am who I say I am for legal shit. Now they are gonna email me the digital tickets tomorrow!

Already called me homie and told him to put this shit on our calendars. Guy day for us away from our SOs and kiddos! LoL

Do you have any proof of this?
Grovo Trump can't be trusted
Ovi2e5X.jpg

RBH

I usually NEVER answer my phone when it says unknown caller, but I did on my way home.

Come to find out I was the weekly Tuesday winner, and I won 2 free Falcons tix to see them play the Bucs on Nov 1st! Just sent back my signed shit saying I am who I say I am for legal shit. Now they are gonna email me the digital tickets tomorrow!

Already called me homie and told him to put this shit on our calendars. Guy day for us away from our SOs and kiddos! LoL

Nice, I'm jealous!

Awesome. Still have never been to a Seahawk game. Not sure if I could deal with the noise.

WHOA WHOA WHOA

WHAT IN THE FUCK DID I JUST SEE ATTACHED TO MY NAME?

DM YOU DISLOYAL PUNKASS BITCHMADE MOTHERFUCKER

I MAKE YOU KING AND YOU CALL ME AN ANIMU IN RETURN

I OUTTA FIND YOU IN REAL LIFE AND STEP ON YA MAFUCKIN SHOES FOR THAT BLASPHEMY.

STEP ON YA WHOLE FAMILY'S SHOES TOO I DONT GIVE A FUCK

Greg

sent back your signed shit... along with your credit card info, SSN, and blood sample

grats on the "tickets"

The Patriot Fan hierarchy is crumbling, will Bread steal the crown from the Gator? Find out next week!

I mean didn't he already?

Grovo Trump can't be trusted

He just wants to try to make the tread great again.

I had to defend myself

tumblr_lo1rqlC5Bn1qj6sk2o1_400.gif

.....Mother of God

aaron-rodgers.gif

They are throwing trash onto the field.
I can't see it because I don't have access to a TV, but it looks like Toronto might riot.

I thought it would be a polite riot. Do they say excuse me if they throw a piece of debris and is all of it biodegradeable?

DMczaf

WHOA WHOA WHOA

WHAT IN THE FUCK DID I JUST SEE ATTACHED TO MY NAME?

DM YOU DISLOYAL PUNKASS BITCHMADE MOTHERFUCKER

I MAKE YOU KING AND YOU CALL ME AN ANIMU IN RETURN

I OUTTA FIND YOU IN REAL LIFE AND STEP ON YA MAFUCKIN SHOES FOR THAT BLASPHEMY.

STEP ON YA WHOLE FAMILY'S SHOES TOO I DONT GIVE A FUCK

Gata snitched on you tho

Line_HTX

I've never watched Empire before and I'll try to watch it when I have time, but I do love that single they recorded while in jail.

"Snitch, Bitch" is a sick track.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
huh

The blue jays have a player from the city i grew up in and not that much younger than me. Oh I might remember him too. lol weird

Top Bottom