• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

BigAT

Been meaning to make this for a while:

hkb3xbgagrxm.gif

At least Kave gets to see it in victory tonight.

rando14

I don't care, My sports watching life is pathetic Rando.

It's absolutely pathetic. I haven't seen a single one of my teams get past the first round of the playoffs since 2004.

11 fucking years Rando, 11 FUCKING YEARS.

I don't care, say whatever you want to me, 11 fucking years waiting for something as insignificant as this and I don't care!

We're still in it! It's not a World Series, this team may not even win it but for once I have something to be happy about.

It feels good for once.

Kave coming back with the theatrical response, typical!! Tryna make me feel ......!!

...Fine!! Have your fun.... I'll see you in week 15

It's absolutely pathetic. I haven't seen a single one of my teams get past the first round of the playoffs since 2004.

I don't care, say whatever you want to me, 11 fucking years waiting for something as insignificant as this and I don't care!

We're still in it! It's not a World Series, this team may not even win it but for once I have something to be happy about.

It feels good for once.

I'm happy for you Kave. Congrats.

JABEE

It feels good for once.
Congrats, Kitty!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Rando you were the nicest guy in the thread besides Greg until someone pointed it out. Then you went villain hence the Kave hate.

Still not buying it

Man God

Non-Canon Member
We'll all be talking about Luke McGodwin and his 4TD zero Int 350 yards if we're talking about the Browns winning, because that's the only way it happens.

That or the defenders drop their customary pick six and manning throws two.

MechDX

Best case scenario for Texans fans are for the Astros to make the world series and Rockets the finals and knock mcNair off his high horse
and realize his organization is a joke.

Tom Penny

It feels good for once.

I feel your pain. I've only seen 9 titles the last 11 years.

Zeke

Best case scenario for Texans fans are for the Astros to make the world series and Rockets the finals and knock mcNair off his high horse
and realize his organization is a joke.
I'm sorry, I can't allow that. Timmy needs his sixth ring hell the big 3 need one last one before riding into the sunset. We also owe it to David West for leaving millions on the table to come over.

Respect

Good. Not at the moment. I worked second grade on monday for the whole day.

Plan to teach full time eventually? The wife wanted to be a teacher, but when she started going to actual elementry classes for one of her courses she got depressed at how alot of the teachers didn't seem to care and the parents cared even less.

MechDX

I'm sorry, I can't allow that. Timmy needs his sixth ring hell the big 3 need one last one before riding into the sunset. We also owe it to David West for leaving millions on the table to come over.

I need to see the Texans front office burn!

Top Bottom