• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

We still suck, and might not win another game but! Ima post this while I can!

Spinluck

Today at work I told this old white dude it was my last day there, and he said "I wish there were more black people like you."

I'm just as shocked as you guys to find out that I was working with ez this entire time.

Past performance does not always predict future results but averaging 47 points and 29 point wins in their last 4 does give me some confidence against the Colts. They can't possibly keep letting the Pats run the ball down their throat can they?

I think they throw it far more this time. Better match up this time around, our 3 guys on the line have been great run stoppers, but that's where Gronk comes in. He's basically another Tackle when blocking... It's almost... Unfair...

But yeah, run it enough and you'll still beat us. Our linebackers are a bunch of fuckboys.

You guys might not finish in last because the Ravens have gotten worse in a drastic way. It's not like Browns are going to be any better than last year.

You just can't let us be better than you for once can you? No the Ravens suck really bad. It isn't like Cleveland actually went out and made enough plays to win. I mean I know we suck, but we suck less than you.

Did that legendary turd picture you posted morph into that dried up old corpse because there are similar characteristics.

In fact, why aren't you banned for posting that pic? Gata, take him down.

Tony Romo is hispanic?

He is. I had no idea for the longest time either.

Today at work I told this old white dude it was my last day there, and he said "I wish there were more black people like you."

I'm just as shocked as you guys to find out that I was working with ez this entire time.
Lmao, but honestly he probably just meant more black ppl with the cooking creativity that you have.

Tom Penny

I think they throw it far more this time. Better match up this time around, our 3 guys on the line have been great run stoppers, but that's where Gronk comes in. He's basically another Tackle when blocking... It's almost... Unfair...

But yeah, run it enough and you'll still beat us. Our linebackers are a bunch of fuckboys.

I'm hearing they have no pass rush this year or basically since Mathis has been a shell.

Ronin

Hate week around the office is usually an exciting time. Saints fans don't wanna come out of their cubicles. This is no fun. :(

Omg Mccown made it in the HoF, what in th ...*PUKES *smiles *PukesAgain
Cleveland Browns ‏ @ Browns 3m 3 minutes ago
So, these jerseys are on their way to Canton… They'll be part of the @ Pro
CRTjM1AVAAA15PA.jpg

NFL ‏ @ NFL
1st player ever with more than 450 pass yards, 2 TDs, 1 rush TD & no INTs in the same game: http://on.nfl.com/1OvjN5v

Real Football ‏ @ realfootballtv
With 1,154 yds & 6 TD's, @ JoshMcCown12 now in the Top Ten 3-game performances of all time: http://bit.ly/1QtGSmI @ TonyGrossi @ MaryKayCabot

Pat Kirwan ‏ @ PatKirwanCBS 4m 4 minutes ago
Pat Kirwan Retweeted Real Football
Short list of QBs who have had better 3-gm stretch than Josh McCown includes 2 HOFers and 4 future HOFers!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
You guys might not finish in last because the Ravens have gotten worse in a drastic way. It's not like Browns are going to be any better than last year.

Browns are worse at a lot of positions, but unexpectedly much better at QB. The Ravens, as you say, are a disaster on both sides of the ball. Even without all the injuries they were going to be pretty bad.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

I don't care, My sports watching life is pathetic Rando.

It's absolutely pathetic. I haven't seen a single one of my teams get past the first round of the playoffs since 2004.

11 fucking years Rando, 11 FUCKING YEARS.

I don't care, say whatever you want to me, 11 fucking years waiting for something as insignificant as this and I don't care!

We're still in it! It's not a World Series, this team may not even win it but for once I have something to be happy about.

It feels good for once.

Hunter S.

I don't care, My sports watching life is pathetic Rando.

It's absolutely pathetic. I haven't seen a single one of my teams get past the first round of the playoffs since 2004.

11 fucking years Rando, 11 FUCKING YEARS.

I don't care, say whatever you want to me, 11 fucking years waiting for something as insignificant as this and I don't care!

We're still in it! It's not a World Series, this team may not even win it but for once I have something to be happy about.

It feels good for once.

At least you did not become a Packers or Patriots fan like most people with losing teams. You are a hero plain and simple!!!!

Top Bottom