• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Come over next week, we can watch arrow together.
We can eat Bamon noodles together. The B isn't a mistype, that's what I bought from the dollar store yesterday.

Bamon Noodles?

You eating Great Value knockoff ramen noodles dawg?

See this ain't King shit.

On the contrary, I would say it is. A king in Cleveland does not enjoy excellent food. He has to live the poor lifestyle that our fandom consists of. You support Kave who eats freaking Tim Horton's like a classy man. I mean that's not Cleveland.

Why are you fighting for Kave Grova.. It's a lost cause. BG has circled the wagons and holds all the power

rando14

Come over next week, we can watch arrow together.
We can eat Bamon noodles together. The B isn't a mistype, that's what I bought from the dollar store yesterday.

... Top Bamon ... noodles??

JEeFkmM.gif

bg pls, your poverty is breaking my heart...

Started from the bottom Grovo trump.

Builds character

It's okay. Like I said. You represent the hard-working attitude that Cleveland-GAF needs and unlike that heretic Kave who enjoys his Canadian bacon and maple syrup. You live like you would as a browns fan would. A life full of misery and a lack of joy.

BG, the ultimate king for Browns-GAF.

Paid for by the F.K.C [Fuck Kave Commission]

Nope. Fresh.

Will there be onions on it?

Fuck Jed York. Harbaugh is starting to steal away recruits and is gonna cause my poor coach to have a heart attack.

Fuck Jed York that stupid ass bitch and fuck Trent Baalke that huge quivering pussy who was sad because Harbaugh was mean to him.

God, if we lost to THEM... We need to go get that stupid asshole.

eXWGqtD.gif

On the contrary, I would say it is. A king in Cleveland does not enjoy excellent food. He has to live the poor lifestyle that our fandom consists of. You support Kave who eats freaking Tim Horton's like a classy man. I mean that's not Cleveland.

Why are you fighting for Kave Grova.. It's a lost cause. BG has circled the wagons and holds all the power

You know what? We don't need to bicker on this now. This is bigger than petty Internet shit.

We're talking about our friend BlackGhost living in the throes of poverty and despair. We should devote all of our energy to getting him the support he needs.

I'm officially starting a Kickstarter for BlackGhost to get some real food, clean clothes, and non-burning river water. Who will pledge their help to him?

You know what? We don't need to bicker on this now. This is bigger than petty Internet shit.

We're talking about our friend BlackGhost living in the throes of poverty and despair. We should devote all of our energy to getting him the support he needs.

I'm officially starting a Kickstarter for BlackGhost to get some real food, clean clothes, and non-burning river water. Who will pledge their help to him?

But Grova Trump, what happened to bootstraps and the like?

MechDX

no

Don't care about baseball. I just wanted to know if you were the curse. Since you left and decided to join the pats I was hoping you were so you could curse them and the Texans would start to do better.
Didn't leave for the Pats.

Squickening is having no team affiliation and just enjoying football.

Though I will get some slight wood this Sunday when Tom abuses the Colts.

Top Bottom