• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

bionic77

My 2 month old has a fascination with smacking me in the face until he falls asleep.

It's the little things in life guys!
It can't hurt much from a 2 month old.

Man up.

If he is 2 or older get back to me.

My 4 year old beats the shit out of me whenever he watches PJ Masks. He fucking goes into spaz mode and some of those strikes can hurt!

Spinluck

Great play if it worked.

Did Pagano get fired?

Last night came off like, "if I'm getting shit canned, I'm going out kicking and screaming."

That's at least what I got from it. He couldn't even coach up his team to beat the Pats at their worst lol.

Gore having best night of the season and Luck is having accuracy issues, and you let him throw 50 times and just stop running all together lol. Classic Cololts.

Malalaw

It can't hurt much from a 2 month old.

Man up.

If he is 2 or older get back to me.

My 4 year old beats the shit out of me whenever he watches PJ Masks. He fucking goes into spaz mode and some of those strikes can hurt!

Haha I'm not complaining. I enjoy it. He even throws in the occasional punch! Plus he smiles when he does it which makes my day every time.

Looks like I´m the lucky one with the one month old, who sleeps at daylight to keep me entertained at night.

We're finally getting him on a schedule to where he sleeps from like 9pm-5am. Few naps in between.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
As much as I've enjoyed seeing Seattle drop to 2-4, they're schedule still says 10-6 or 9-7 to me. Can still win the division too. That game against Arizona in a few weeks is basically going to decide the whole thing.

I feel the same way. You can tell they are a talented team that is just tripping over themselves. And the difficult portion of the schedule is over. But they won't be getting home field in the playoffs this year, which is the big thing for everyone else in the NFC.

I find this hard to believe. The Cardinals have, at times, looked like the best team in the league by a significant margin. They had their issues yesterday with turnovers for sure.

The Seahawks have looked like shit all year and should have lost to the Lions last week. We'll see, but I have a hard time believing that the Seahawks will be able to bounce back the way they have in the last 2 years.

MechDX

Friend, it's going to be 8-0, don't give them more wins.

who-gives-a-shit-harrison-ford.gif

Crisco

Banned
The Seahawks still have a ton of talent on both sides of the ball. Looking at their schedule, if that coaching staff can't figure out a way to get to 9 or 10 wins and contend for a playoff spot, then someone should definitely get fired. There are maybe 2 or 3 rosters in the entire league that I'd take over theirs.

bionic77

I find this hard to believe. The Cardinals have, at times, looked like the best team in the league by a significant margin. They had their issues yesterday with turnovers for sure.

The Seahawks have looked like shit all year and should have lost to the Lions last week. We'll see, but I have a hard time believing that the Seahawks will be able to bounce back the way they have in the last 2 years.
The Steelers were incredibly luck to win against the Cardinals.

The only reason we won was because Vick got hurt and we got a semi garbage back up who can in and can occasionally complete a pass. The Cards obviously did not prepare for the Steelers to be able to pass the ball like that because they prepared for Vick and their whole gameplan was basically to shut down Bell and for the most part they pulled it off. They got unlucky with the change in qb (which has sunk many a team) and they did not take enough advantage of Vick's absolutely putrid game. It was like 10-3 and they let us hang around far too long.

I still think the Cards can be legit, but they are only going as far as Palmer can take them. He can't be playing fuckball and just putting the ball up for grabs. That last INT was horrible.

On the other hand I think the Steelers are a pretty good team and have a chance to be really good if Ben comes back and performs the way he can. A lot of fucking ifs with this team though and we have two offensive linemen out. Bell was making a good living running to the left side. We will have to see if we can continue that with Beachum out for the season.

It looks like Beckham will be able to go in the NFC East battle. Jordan Raanan of NJ.com reports that the Giants expect Beckham to play unless he has a setback during pregame warmups on Monday night.

I just hope he doesn't aggravate the injury and end up with something much more serious by the end of the game.

I can't speak for Giants or Eagles fans (and I suspect the same might be true for Eagles fans) but you speak for all of us.

I am going to try and get tickets at the IMAX at King of Prussia for 12/18. Hoping for late afternoon or early evening. Will take the day off if I have to.

This movie better not suck. I have too much riding on it. :(

I used to work at that mall.

eznark

Banned
Packers don't face another good quarterback, unless Peyton figures it out, until the middle of December, assuming Romo is healthy.

They have only faced two so far.

My god the state of the QB position is depressing.

Wow, I guess I lost count.

So how are you feeling after yesterday's game? Any chance we'll keep this momentum going?

I think so, they've totally bought into Dan and you could tell from how excited they were during and after the game. Totally different than at any time under Philbin. It's what we needed but something that shouldn't be overlooked is that we got healthy after the bye and I'm sure that helped us play better. Albert was dominating and Wake was back to his regular self. Grimes and Jones showing why they are all pros. Turner played a solid game, Millier ran great, crazy what can happen when you actually use his talent. Tannehill also had a solid game. I think we'll look better from here on out and I can see this team pulling another 5 - 6 wins to end the season. Only thing I fear is Ross being happy with Campbell and signing him to a contract.

Packers don't face another good quarterback, unless Peyton figures it out, until the middle of December, assuming Romo is healthy.

If there is a day Peyton flips Kubiak the bird and goes back to his offense, that will probably be the game when this happens.

I think so, they've totally bought into Dan and you could tell from how excited they were during and after the game. Totally different than at any time under Philbin. It's what we needed but something that shouldn't be overlooked is that we got healthy after the bye and I'm sure that helped us play better. Albert was dominating and Wake was back to his regular self. Grimes and Jones showing why they are all pros. Turner played a solid game, Millier ran great, crazy what can happen when you actually use his talent. Tannehill also had a solid game. I think we'll look better from here on out and I can see this team pulling another 5 - 6 wins to end the season. Only thing I fear is Ross being happy with Campbell and signing him to a contract.

So you are against resigning Campbell if he performs well?

So you are against resigning Campbell if he performs well?

Yes, dude has no HC experience, right now they are coaching my committee and yesterday it showed how he was in over his head. I mean if he can get this team to the playoffs? Then I guess I'd understand Ross signing him to another year but I really feel like we need a completely overhaul from top to bottom. This plug and play shit that Ross does just makes things worse in the long run.

I have well placed sources in the Dolphins organization that have told me that Dan Campbell is a fan of the booty.

Under further consideration I fully support Dan Campbell

#Campbell2016

Winning it all in the modern NFL seems to be less about QB play and more about having a well-rounded overall team. Pats got over the hump last season because of cheating Revis and overall good defense, plus a decent running attack when needed to go along with Brady's solid play.

Seahawks won with incredible defense and a great power running game to go along with Wilson's good play.

When is the last time a QB took an otherwise bad team to a SB title? Maybe Flacco in 2013?

The Seahawks still have a ton of talent on both sides of the ball. Looking at their schedule, if that coaching staff can't figure out a way to get to 9 or 10 wins and contend for a playoff spot, then someone should definitely get fired. There are maybe 2 or 3 rosters in the entire league that I'd take over theirs.

If only they had a QB worthy of the elite paycheck that Russell duped the Hawks out of.

Spinluck

Via NFL.com

"In the meantime, they can confront this bittersweet reality: For all the fears coming into the game that the Patriots would embarrass Indy, it turned out the Colts simply embarrassed themselves."

lol

Crisco

Banned
If only they had a QB worthy of the elite paycheck that Russell duped the Hawks out of.

Russell is who he's always been. Average in the pocket, but a goddamn nightmare when he gets away from pressure and looks to pass downfield or scramble. He even got the connection with Graham working yesterday, although I don't know what the fuck the Panthers were trying to do covering him with Roman Harper. Russell isn't elite but he's not the reason that team is losing.

cdyhybrid

Any of those "worthy" QBs would already be out for the season behind this line.

Kimberly Jones ‏@KimJonesSports 21m
I'm told "the plan is" for Odell Beckham Jr to play vs PHL. His pregame warmup will be deciding factor. We'll be watching on @nflnetwork.

BigAT

Any of those "worthy" QBs would already be out for the season behind this line.

I'm told "the plan is" for Odell Beckham Jr to play vs PHL. His pregame warmup will be deciding factor. We'll be watching on @nflnetwork.

You guys could have kept your starting center and drafted another lineman in the first instead of getting a basketball player.

Spinluck

Any of those a"worthy" QBs would already be out for the season behind this line.

O-line is gorilla anus but Russell hasn't reacted well to pressure at all. Like Luck he is developing some shit habbits. Isn't he the worst against the blitz this year or was at some point?

Top Bottom