• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

squicken

Didn't leave for the Pats.

Squickening is having no team affiliation and just enjoying football.

Though I will get some slight wood this Sunday when Tom abuses the Colts.

mech, I am proud of you. You owe the Texans nothing. Not supporting them until they demonstrate competency isn't being a bad fan

But squickening is being a team switcher, in addition to not suffering moronic front offices. What it isn't is being a front-runner. I've never cheered for a team that was already a playoff team. But since you married a Pats fan I think you have a right to switch over

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Nothing you say about the gators hurts me.

tim-tebow-aaron-hernandez.jpg

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
mech, I am proud of you. You owe the Texans nothing. Not supporting them until they demonstrate competency isn't being a bad fan

But squickening is being a team switcher, in addition to not suffering moronic front offices. What it isn't is being a front-runner. I've never cheered for a team that was already a playoff team. But since you married a Pats fan I think you have a right to switch over

*rolls eyes* You're just weak.

Why do you root for a scumbag like Ohio State

http://www.foxsports.com/college-fo...sted-college-football-teams-in-america-081815

I think we know who the real scumbags are Gata.

ijusthrewupinmymouth.gif

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I think you remember Dega I clarified and said I know it wasn't really.

And after watching NFL moreso now than in previous years..

I am beginning to like the NFL more now.

I choose not to remember so that I can use that against you for many years. Like wienke and anime.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Where you pull that stat from?

It's actually a really old joke from the time period where it was definitely true just because of the demographics. Now the funny thing is that most students are priced out of the big time college football programs games and student attendance is at record lows.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Jags are kinda fun to watch. Texans less so, especially now that Mallet isn't starting (so you can't see him flipped out when he gets benched for HtD anymore)

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm pretty sure the NFL preseason beat most of viewers for MLB regular season marquee matches.

MLB is based on market to market views, which it does exceedingly well on. Entire regional cable systems are devoted to providing those games, and they pay out the ass for them. NBA and NFL destroy it nationally.

Top Bottom