• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Lamar Miller says Dolphins interim coach Dan Campbell is placing a renewed emphasis on the running game.
Miami ranks dead last in rushing attempts per game. "(Campbell) pretty much told the whole team that we have to run the ball and stop the run," Miller said. "That’s something that we emphasized, and something we want to get going." The Dolphins have zero rushing touchdowns through four games. Averaging just 3.5 yards per carry after posting a 5.1 clip last season, Miller promises to be "more decisive running the ball" coming out of Miami's bye week
Via: roto
Only saw the phins play the London game, but they seemed to abandon the run instantly. So this would be nice

bionic77

Representing victims of the medical guru who Tom Brady supports and endorses?
Brady doesn't have any money.

The Pats pay him like a backup qb (they know better than anyone else what a replaceable ass fraud he is) and what little money he does earn he spends on the finest strap ons that money can buy.

Giselle wears the pants and holds the purse strings in that house. Brady ain't shit.

The Pats pay him like a backup qb (they know better than anyone else what a replaceable ass fraud he is) and what little money he does earn he spends on the finest strap ons that money can buy.

Giselle wears the pants and holds the purse strings in that house. Brady ain't shit.

But does Tom Brady have a nice ass? DON"T RUN FROM THE TRUTH BIONIC YOU'VE BEEN EXPOSED!

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
We didn't get to see kave get depressed today but we might still have a chance to see Line get depressed.

He signed a deal with Tag Heuer.

Well he gets half. You think they had the good sense of signing a pre-nup

Also from this time capsule.

screw you spoiled brats! niners fans finally get a chance to see a primetime game and you are pissy about it!

one day your team is going to be pretty shitty, then we'll see how you like it when i say "OH christ steelers vs. eagles? greeeeeeeeat..." if only GAF were around in the 80's and i was old at that time. i would have enjoyed those years here at GAF loving the niners championships! those days will return soon enough

Poor FMT...

Line_HTX

America needs more Troy Aikman beer commercials and less Draft Duel commercials #makeamericagreatagain

I'm wondering if this commercial is why he sometimes doesn't make sense during America's GAME of the WEEK, LOL

We didn't get to see kave get depressed today but we might still have a chance to see Line get depressed.

I'll get pissed and yell out a lot of shit, but afterwards I got stuff to do and a backlog of anime to watch. No time to get depressed in the end.

First of all, Redskins.

Secondly, that was a joke about the homophobic rumor Steelers fans had about Kordell being gay.

Finally, eat a bag of dicks.

3159b49bcbedf077c529ecc70090de0d.jpg

Your move, counselor.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

What she dunk her head in?

I'm wondering if this commercial is why he sometimes doesn't make sense during America's GAME of the WEEK, LOL

I'll get pissed and yell out a lot of shit, but afterwards I got stuff to do and a backlog of anime to watch. No time to get depressed in the end.

I hope it turns out to be a good night for you. ;p

RELAYER

Banned
Really depressing to think that it was Kaep who came back from being down 17 points and end our best chance of going to the Superbowl

First of all, Redskins.

Secondly, that was a joke about the homophobic rumor Steelers fans had about Kordell being gay.

Finally, eat a bag of dicks.

You also thought that burning a bible would get Ben's attention..

Turns out all you need is a a cheeseburger and a drunk frat chick.

bionic77

Point taken.

But you were willing to benefit from it hmm.. and when the heat was on, they just plucked some girl off the street who would be willing to have that sex with his grey dick. She is the true hero of the Steelers franchise
Hey bro I wanted to trade him for Tebow.

My hands are clean.

Time to sleep.

Really depressing to think that it was Kaep who came back from being down 17 points and end our best chance of going to the Superbowl
Kaep and Wilson will always be in the dog house for losing to the Ravens and the Cheats. We'll always have such a horrid weight to bear because of their inadequacies. Fuckers.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Didn't leave for the Pats.

Squickening is having no team affiliation and just enjoying football.

Though I will get some slight wood this Sunday when Tom abuses the Colts.

bullshit, as the person that coined the term, it definitely means leaving for another team. Also get a hold of yourself.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I still think that if you put that in a tortilla it wouldn't be so bad.

Looks like the Astros lost. Wonder if we'll get a rant soon.

Top Bottom