• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Line_HTX

I hopes f2fanatic git thrown outta ring and falls on a table and breaks it in half while chairs fall on himm, and SPin you's a Iron cHef yett? Make some fancy dishes ffssssss

Spinluck

I'm hearing they have no pass rush this year or basically since Mathis has been a shell.

Mathis never did much against the Pats anyway, but the pass rush is absolute shit. Brady might not even be touched if he is continues getting the ball out so fast.

He should have 400yds, 550 if him and JM don't slam the brakes.

Vontae hasn't been that good this year, so we can't rely on him holding down one side of the field. We also have only one LB that is any good at pass coverage. This match up is just awful for us overall. Pagano being a cheerleader and not a real NFL coach doesn't help either. Oh well!

I hopes f2fanatic git thrown outta ring and falls on a table and breaks it in half while chairs fall on himm, and SPin you's a Iron cHef yett? Make some fancy dishes ffssssss

RareBronzeCottontail.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I can't wait to see the Dolphins play. I mean they had to go down to the TE coach to find someone willing to coach this team!

Line_HTX

I would loev to see the sun rise on dat beautfioul musical baylairric island of Rbietha off the coast o SPain. Weather'd be perfect riiigh abou now and nshitt

Good Morning!

Did you get yourself some Amarula by now?

http://www.thelifeofstuff.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Amarula.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

No! I Don't even know what it is. Is it made from elephant?

[quote="Spinluck, post: 181748370"]Hello friend!

I'm hungry.[/QUOTE]

Me too! Breakfast time for me though! Need to buy some eggs first though but it's way too cold to go outside.

Wrayfield

Try it, then report back. It´s not really fruity, just has a fresh fruity note. Hard to explain - just try it. Like I said, preferably in black coffee without other additions.

I will keep an eye out. Prolly not in coffee (I like it the way of the Dolphins future, black and bitter).

Hammer24

Banned
I will keep an eye out. Prolly not in coffee (I like it the way of the Dolphins future, black and bitter).

Dude, I´m a Bucs fan for 20 years and counting - so you can trust me to know my way around the liquor store. ;-P

BTW, there is an amazing gift set, where the packaging moonlights as a metal lantern for the darkest of days (like when you team of choice lost or something).

amarula_and_lantern_gift_set_link.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Cajuns Twitter is scary but I check up on him from time to time

I guess I want the Saints to win tonight? I'm not really worried about the Falcons yet

MRSA

Banned
Cajuns Twitter is scary but I check up on him from time to time

I guess I want the Saints to win tonight? I'm not really worried about the Falcons yet

I'm siding with Dr. RBH tonight

Also, flight attendant asked how I would feel if I were her boyfriend, I told her she's asking the wrong question. So I guess I'm no longer getting free flights!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm siding with Dr. RBH tonight

Also, flight attendant asked how I would feel if I were her boyfriend, I told her she's asking the wrong question. So I guess I'm no longer getting free flights!

Damn son that's cold.

Onward and er....upward? Downward? Away from her anyway.

MRSA

Banned
Damn son that's cold.

Onward and er....upward? Downward? Away from her anyway.

Yellow haired women are strange creatures, I mean she's technically still married.

Got my head on straight, going spicy, shooting for a Latina at work. Fuck you Dega, Messican food is still the worst.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Yellow haired women are strange creatures, I mean she's technically still married.

Really? My yellow haired woman kicks ass.

That married part tho is crazy. You're a rebound and she doesn't even realize it, so good on you for getting away.

Find a Milana clone!

MRSA

Banned
Really? My yellow haired woman kicks ass.

That married part tho is crazy. You're a rebound and she doesn't even realize it, so good on you for getting away.

Find a Milana clone!

I just wanted free airfare :(

I wish I had rich parents like Dutch.

Top Bottom