• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

2015-10-15-OBJButt.png

LOL

Fox318

Don't, rando! It's a trick question! He's setting you up!

Remember the ending of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, "Only the penitent man shall pass"

I'll get you my friend's Honorary White notebook.

"Wait a second... the only thing written in here is that passing is more important than dunking and a picture of Barry Manilow"

Lions-GAF...

Just heard audio of Joquie Bell on a sports radio show this morning. The hosts were talking about Stafford being benched, and asked Bell if he felt for Stafford during that moment. Bell tried to dodge the question initially but finally settled for "no comment."

Bell is not a good RB this year (I think he came back too early and is injured) but he's a great teammate and leader. The fact that he didn't defend his QB tells me there's a rift between the team and Stafford.

eznark

Banned
Stafford for Watt and a 2nd round pick would be a perfect trade.

So the Texans would continue to be stuck with a bad quarterback and get to give away a draft pick and their best player?

How is that a perfect trade?

I doubt anyone would give a second round pick by itself for Stafford right now.

Hunter S.

Who do I apply to to become Honorary White? I feel like that'd be a definite boost in my future hireability... !!

Wear a sweater and scarf everywhere. Date a thin white girl and ride a bicycle all over the place while wearing a collared and button up shirt. Buy a gun and use it for target shooting.

Fox318

So the Texans would continue to be stuck with a bad quarterback and get to give away a draft pick and their best player?

I'd take Stafford over the bums the Texans line up behind center

Lions-GAF...

Just heard audio of Joquie Bell on a sports radio show this morning. The hosts were talking about Stafford being benched, and asked Bell if he felt for Stafford during that moment. Bell tried to dodge the question initially but finally settled for "no comment."

Bell is not a good RB this year (I think he came back too early and is injured) but he's a great teammate and leader. The fact that he didn't defend his QB tells me there's a rift between the team and Stafford.

But PD.. Stafford is the best qb in the league under 30.

Greatest QB of all time is on NFL Network right now....sharing his wisdom. Drop what ya doing and tune in.

Josh McCown?

Spinluck

Did you guys here the good news?

We re-signed Ahmad Bradshaw.

Also, how do you put a player in IR without them going through waivers? I'm confused.

Have you seen his contract? Next year he has a $22.5 m cap hit with $11m in dead money if he is cut. in 2017 he has $22m cap hit with $5.5m in dead money. completely untradeable.

Chip Kelly might, but he doesn't have one.

What?!?!?!? Chip's biggest thing by far is repetitive accuracy. Stafford doesnt have that at all. He might be the single worst fit for the Eagles in offense in the league. Chip wants guys that can make quick decisions and are accurate. Fattford could be cut tomorrow and I doubt the Eagles would spend even one second on thinking about picking him up.

Have you seen his contract? Next year he has a $22.5 m cap hit with $11m in dead money if he is cut. in 2017 he has $22m cap hit with $5.5m in dead money. completely untradeable.

What?!?!?!? Chip's biggest thing by far is repetitive accuracy. Stafford doesnt have that at all. He might be the single worst fit for the Eagles in offense in the league. Chip wants guys that can make quick decisions and are accurate. Fattford could be cut tomorrow and I doubt the Eagles would spend even one second on thinking about picking him up.

It was a joke bro.

pep, why is Josh Huff talking so much shit? Who is Josh Huff?

Josh Huff said:
If he is locked in once he gets going, once the game starts, he is pretty much one of the better corners in the league," Huff said. "But he takes some plays off, and when he takes some of those plays off, I'm going to try to bring it to him and let him know it's going to be a long day for him."

Huff also had a brutally honest assessment of rookie Landon Collins, the Giants' first-round pick who has started five games for the Giants.

"I know they have a rookie in the backend at safety. He is a down in the box guy. Not a real good cover guy with man," Huff said. "But he can come down and hit, tackle very well. They all, at sometimes, get lost in coverage, I would say. But they are very fundamentally strong

Not sure I would say that is talking lots of shit. Wasnt everyone saying about Collins when he came out that he was more of a box safety then a coverage guy, and people have been complaining about DRC taking plays off since he came into the league.

squicken

How do you think Harbs would do as a coach/gm?

I think he's a hell of a coach, but I wonder how good he is at evaluating talent.

I think he would just want his own guy as GM. Like Fisher, Kelly and Sean Payton have it set up. They don't want to/can't scout for 3rd round picks and street free agents in November. But they do have final say and make the big decisions, like big $ FAs and 1st round picks

Irsay has said in the past he favors the Giants model of a GM and doing personnel and the coach coaching, but I think he would bend to take Harbaugh

I mean it is all silly. Michigan is Harbs' dream job. Ross will pay him whatever he wants and there is not an owner to ever step in and tell him what to do. He's the most powerful man in Michigan.

Top Bottom