• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 6 |OT| - I'm tired of waiting.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
18JERSEYSweb1-master675.jpg

18JERSEYSweb4-articleLarge.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/18/s...ccer-tradition-takes-off-in-the-nfl.html?_r=0

That's kinda cool.

Don't know why Tomlin has to be such a bitch about it though. Who gives a fuck?

Trey

Surprised this is only now a thing. See it in most other sports.

i was going to say, it's definitely not new. Seen and heard of the practice before. In that article, Brandon Marshall mentions he did it as far back a 2007.

Obviously it's not as established as in international football.

bionic77

Browns gonna get fuuuuuuuuuucked
I could see the Browns winning that game.

I picked the Broncos but I don't feel great about it.

They are my elimination pick at the office so hopefully they stomp out the Browns offense and score some TDs so papa Peyton doesn't have to.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I could see the Browns winning that game.

I picked the Broncos but I don't feel great about it.

They are my elimination pick at the office so hopefully they stomp out the Browns offense and score some TDs so papa Peyton doesn't have to.

You could be right. Peypey hasn't looked his best, but that Defense will hopefully bend and not break all game. Ware being out hurts. (But he'll be back after the bye)

Memphis vs ole miss now
Michigan vs Michigan state at 3:30 est
Ohio state vs penn state tonight

Join me in the wonderful watch fest
I told my girlfriend this joke just now.

RBH destroying relationships....
I was gonna reply to this with a pic of a SAO pillow. Typed in SAO pillows, during class. that was a huge mistake.

Nice cool morning. Perfect bbq weather.

Nice.. It's in the low 50s here and the same tomorrow.. Time for chili weather :)

What do you call an alligator in a vest?

An investigator.

:)

They're gonna win it for Johnny

Yes they can. Fuck the Donkeys!

Memphis vs ole miss now
Michigan vs Michigan state at 3:30 est
Ohio state vs penn state tonight

Join me in the wonderful watch fest

Already am BG.. Ready to bitchslap Jak's kitty Kats.. Fuck you Jak.

Johnny is getting better.

He was just caught drinking and driving. No coke and hookers. And honestly I think you probably need a little of that just to live in Ohio.

Where I used to live in Southeastern Ohio..

You are absolutely right.

MechDX

Texans owner McNair donates $10K to anti-LGBT group

McNair's contribution went to The Campaign for Houston, a group that is opposing a proposition called Houston's Equal Rights Ordinance (HERO). The ordinance would prohibit discrimination in the city based on race, gender, sexual orientation, age and a number of other factors.

A Campaign for Houston spokesman, Jared Woodfill, confirmed the donation Friday.

"We're very excited," Woodfill said. "Obviously it speaks volumes to the support we have if a hero like McNair is contributing to our campaign."

Top Bottom