• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

MechDX

When will people learn football doesn't really start until after thanksgiving when teams have shown their strengths weaknesses and tendencies for the most part barring teams that are getting impact players back like Dallas and Pitt.

Basically teams should IR their impact players the first 6-8 weeks of the season as to not let anything out.

Very Bellichikian

I don't think anybody's hating on Panthers. I'm certainly not. I just can't stand this 'Yankeehater presents the Lombardi award ceremony' we go through every year. We're 6 weeks in, we don't know anything about this season yet.

Well, except O'Brien is trash.

Line_HTX

I myself haven't finished halo4 probably will try this weekend. But I was really just talking about the podcast, is just a general good listen halo fan or not so far. Dosent appear you really need a none of knowledge of events from what I've heard.
COD pls line, how could you not be burned out on that

Take it in steady doses, brah. Plus I was sick of Team Slayer lasting more than 20 minutes, and I wanted matches to be quick and something to turn my brain off while I derp and spray, and Black Ops and Kill Confirmed did that. I also loved gaining like tens of thousands of EXP for certain modes. It felt good to insta-level sometimes.

I would like to see the jets play a home playoff game in my lifetime

So a Jets 5th Seed WC, beat the Colts in the first playoff game. Beat the Bengals in the next game, the 6th seed beats Broncos in their first game and beat the Patriots in their second game. Thus facing the Jets in the Conference game in the Meadowlands.

Generate

Banned
Technically, we don't know anything. We can only go on what we've seen so far and past performances, and the Panthers haven't earned that benefit of the doubt yet, IMO. The Packers and Pats have.

We will see soon though, like you said.

Panthers are legit.

I don't think anybody's hating on Panthers. I'm certainly not. I just can't stand this 'Yankeehater presents the Lombardi award ceremony' we go through every year. We're 6 weeks in, we don't know anything about this season yet.

Well, except O'Brien is trash.
So what did I say about the Panthers that you took issue with?

We don't know anything about the season yet? Maybe not with 100% certainty, but there is a 91% chance the Panthers will make the playoffs based on history alone, not to mention the bad division they play in. Therefore, it's not a stretch to say the Panthers are most likely a playoff team. I would say a playoff team with an above average QB and an above average defense is a "good" team, so I think it's highly probable that the Panthers are a good team.

But yeah, there's a small chance that's not true! Better not make any statements that involve minor predictions!

We don't know anything about the season yet? Maybe not with 100% certainty, but there is a 91% chance the Panthers will make the playoffs based on history alone, not to mention the bad division they play in. Therefore, it's not a stretch to say the Panthers are most likely a playoff team. I would say a playoff team with an above average QB and an above average defense is a "good" team, so I think it's highly probable that the Panthers are a good team.

But yeah, there's a small chance that's not true! Better not make any statements that involve minor predictions!

You quoted me bruh. Remember?

#restoretheyeehaw

Also since we can't talk about football until December:

CRxrk12WIAAgsQi.jpg

Hunter S.

For some reason this is the team and year I think of specifically when I see people hype up undefeated teams early in the season.

"Remember the 2009 Broncos" should be a meme every year to reduce the blowjobs being given out.

A more positive outlook of the same idea is to remember the 1992 Chargers.

After going 0-4 they went on to be 11-5. (edit)

Remeber the Chargers

Godslay

Banned

There's a 6% chance the Packers, Bengals, or Broncos repeats what the 2009 Broncos did. I wouldn't even be mad if the Broncos did it again, I would be impressed at their ability to beat the odds. Given how largely irrelevant the relationship between the two are.

Crisco

Banned
Also, I don't think anyone can blame Panthers fan from beating their chests a bit after everyone wrote us off due to going 7-8-1 last year. We were criticized for the Cam signing and every NFC South preview had the Saints and Falcons finishing above us with the Bucs not far behind. Even after the 4-0 start the oddsmakers had us as 7 point dogs going into Seattle. This is a good team that's been built the right way over the past 3 seasons. Looking ahead to next season, we'll finally be out of Hurney cap hell and can actually sign free agents better than Michael Oher.

Zeke

Yup it's very doable we have both skins games on the back half of the schedule December and January. Those early division wins have been huge for us.

cdyhybrid

Also, I don't think anyone can blame Panthers fan from beating their chests a bit after everyone wrote us off due to going 7-8-1 last year. We were criticized for the Cam signing and every NFC South preview had the Saints and Falcons finishing above us with the Bucs not far behind. Even after the 4-0 start the oddsmakers had us as 7 point dogs going into Seattle. This is a good team that's been built the right way over the past 3 seasons. Looking ahead to next season, we'll finally be out of Hurney cap hell and can actually sign free agents better than Michael Oher.
They were underdogs because the Hawks had owned the Panthers until Sunday. It's not that outlandish.

I'm not buying Cowboys optimism this week just like I wasn't buying Giants optimism two weeks ago or the Eagles optimism before the season started.

I will say that the Cowboys (healthy) have by far the best chance for success if they do make it into the playoffs.

By the time Romo comes back, Bradford will solidify his position as the best QB in the division.

:Kas

It's not as fun if you're obviously self-aware.

Pepiope

I'm not buying Cowboys optimism this week just like I wasn't buying Giants optimism two weeks ago or the Eagles optimism before the season started.

I will say that the Cowboys (healthy) have by far the best chance for success if they do make it into the playoffs.
Interested to see what happens with Dez if he rushes back from injury. He is a physical freak if he pulls it off.

It's not as fun if you're obviously self-aware.
I half believe what I said.

Zeke

Interested to see what happens with Dez if he rushes back from injury. He is a physical freak if he pulls it off.

I half believe what I said.
I'm actually really nervous about Dez coming back. He should be on the field tomorrow practicing not sure how intensive practice will be for him tho.

zychi

Banned
Yup it's very doable we have both skins games on the back half of the schedule December and January. Those early division wins have been huge for us.
If your Cowboys can stay within 2 games of first until Romo
comes back, theyre gonna win the division.

I think Cassel will hell a bit and Dez being a freak human like TO and coming back will help.

Top Bottom