• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Fox318

RDgyMjv.jpg

Paul Schwartz ‏@NYPost_Schwartz 24m24 minutes ago New York, USA
Given that Tom Coughlin said "that's a good word'' when asked about the trust factor, expect Damontre Moore to be inactive vs. Cowboys.

Good. Deserves a benching for the nonsense he pulled in that game. We'll likely get Ayers back this week which is a good thing.

Hunter S.

That was pretty impressive, I remember that pretty well. Dark times in Bronco's Country indeed.

I guess for every unlikely team that pulls off miracles such as the Tebow led Broncos, there are equally unlikely teams that flame out like the 2009 Broncos.

Denver should just make a statue of McDaniels in front of Sports Authority. Make it of dart board material and purposefully allow darts, eggs, cabbage, etc. to be thrown at it before every game.

To remind us of the worst in Broncos modern history.

MechDX

Denver should just make a statue of McDaniels in front of Sports Authority. Make it of dart board material and purposefully allow darts, eggs, cabbage, etc. to be thrown at it before every game.

Cabbage?

Get em Dega!

That was pretty impressive, I remember that pretty well. Dark times in Bronco's Country indeed.

I guess for every unlikely team that pulls off miracles such as the Tebow led Broncos, there are equally unlikely teams that flame out like the 2009 Broncos.

Giants did as well that year. 5-0 start beating up on garbage teams then went into New Orleans and got completely demolished. 9-7 season, missed the playoffs.

Cardinals, biiiiiiiiiiiiitch! The Cardinals will bounce back with a decisive victory in Prime Time as we crush the Ravens in our nest! I'm ready to forget about last Sunday and am looking forward to going to another Monday night game in person. Go Cardinals! Time to get that 5th win!

Well, we embarrassed ourselves on Sunday that's for sure. We can forget about the top seed though that was doubtful to begin with so GB in Lambeau can't be avoided in the conference round. We should have blown the Steelers out by 30 points but instead we decided to beat our own ass. That was a disgusting amount of penalties and Arians better discipline their ass this week. You can't have double digit penalties for over a hundred yards and expect to give yourselves a good chance to win. I don't know what's with Veldheer this year, too many penalties on this guy and he took a way an awesome bomb down the field to Brown that would have had us inside the 20. There was awful officiating including that sure TD by Floyd if not for the blatantly obvious interference that wasn't called that'd have changed the outcome of the game but whatever, good teams overcome bad reffing and don't put themselves in that position. I'm also disgusted with that last throw that was intercepted in the end zone. Please for the love of god, quit fucking throwing the ball to tiny ass John Brown in the end zone when he's bodied up by one, let alone two defenders! How idiotic! He is not a possession receiver, he's a burner who makes him money by getting behind the defender. You do that kind of pass to Fitz and maybe Floyd, no one else! I can't get over that shit. Especially since we were in position to win the game despite how awful we played. It's like a little bit of rain and cold just sapped the play out of us. We just flat out did not show up ready to play and Arians better fix that shit before we actually play good teams (yes, with Ben Steelers are good but weren't a good team on Sunday). Get their ass in gear, Arians!

Fortunately, we were thrown a bone by Seattle losing the same week again. Still two games ahead of them for the division which is all that really matters. Just a damn shame we didn't take care of business in which case we'd be 4 games ahead and they'd have no shot barring injury. It's really going to come down to playing each other which makes for exciting football. Anyway, Ravens are trash, it's in our house and we're going to be pissed after that loss that shouldn't have happened. Time to respond the way we did against the Lions, wreck the Ravens, Cards! 5-2 here we come! Go Cards!

SEA @ SF (Go Niners tho!)

BUF @ JAC (9:30AM - London)

CLE @ STL
MIN @ DET
HOU @ MIA
NO @ IND
PIT @ KC
NYJ @ NE
TB @ WAS
ATL @ TEN

OAK @ SD
DAL @ NYG

PHI @ CAR

BAL @ ARI

dionysus

Yaldog
Lighten up

I'd say Luck is more valuable than Brees down the stretch, no?

Brees going on a decline is different than whatever Luck is going through right now. Are you really saying that Luck hit his ceiling and is done? That there is no coming back from this state?

Came out more serious than I intended when typed. Mostly my point is that the Colts are not a desirable team to take over. As you have pointed out many times, you take out your division wins and you are the definition of mediocre and the owner is pretty bad. If Payton is going to leave I'd think he would wait for a better job. Don't know that much about the Colts GM but I'd rank the Saints GM as better than average as well.

Could use the same argument but with even more evidence against Kas who thinks Payton would want to go to the Lions. Lions are where promising coordinators and former head coaches go to end their careers.

cdyhybrid

Cardinals, biiiiiiiiiiiiitch! The Cardinals will bounce back with a decisive victory in Prime Time as we crush the Ravens in our nest! I'm ready to forget about last Sunday and am looking forward to going to another Monday night game in person. Go Cardinals! Time to get that 5th win!

Well, we embarrassed ourselves on Sunday that's for sure. We can forget about the top seed though that was doubtful to begin with so GB in Lambeau can't be avoided in the conference round. We should have blown the Steelers out by 30 points but instead we decided to beat our own ass. That was a disgusting amount of penalties and Arians better discipline their ass this week. You can't have double digit penalties for over a hundred yards and expect to give yourselves a good chance to win. I don't know what's with Veldheer this year, too many penalties on this guy and he took a way an awesome bomb down the field to Brown that would have had us inside the 20. There was awful officiating including that sure TD by Floyd if not for the blatantly obvious interference that wasn't called that'd have changed the outcome of the game but whatever, good teams overcome bad reffing and don't put themselves in that position. I'm also disgusted with that last throw that was intercepted in the end zone. Please for the love of god, quit fucking throwing the ball to tiny ass John Brown in the end zone when he's bodied up by one, let alone two defenders! How idiotic! He is not a possession receiver, he's a burner who makes him money by getting behind the defender. You do that kind of pass to Fitz and maybe Floyd, no one else! I can't get over that shit. Especially since we were in position to win the game despite how awful we played. It's like a little bit of rain and cold just sapped the play out of us. We just flat out did not show up ready to play and Arians better fix that shit before we actually play good teams (yes, with Ben Steelers are good but weren't a good team on Sunday). Get their ass in gear, Arians!

Fortunately, we were thrown a bone by Seattle losing the same week again. Still two games ahead of them for the division which is all that really matters. Just a damn shame we didn't take care of business in which case we'd be 4 games ahead and they'd have no shot barring injury. It's really going to come down to playing each other which makes for exciting football. Anyway, Ravens are trash, it's in our house and we're going to be pissed after that loss that shouldn't have happened. Time to respond the way we did against the Lions, wreck the Ravens, Cards! 5-2 here we come! Go Cards!

SEA @ SF (Go Niners tho!)

BUF @ JAC (9:30AM - London)

CLE @ STL
MIN @ DET
HOU @ MIA
NO @ IND
PIT @ KC
NYJ @ NE
TB @ WAS
ATL @ TEN

OAK @ SD
DAL @ NYG

PHI @ CAR

BAL @ ARI
Fraud-ass frauds.

Godslay

Banned

It was a blessing in disguise. Drove out the decade of mediocrity that we would have endured with Cutler. Gave us the greatest Cinderella season the Broncos have had. Cleared the way for Elway and Manning to guide the team in turbulent times with Bowlen being terminally ill.

I do like the idea of a shame statue though. Would be funny to build it and then tear it down Saddam style.

Spinluck

Came out more serious than I intended when typed. Mostly my point is that the Colts are not a desirable team to take over. As you have pointed out many times, you take out your division wins and you are the definition of mediocre and the owner is pretty bad. If Payton is going to leave I'd think he would wait for a better job. Don't know that much about the Colts GM but I'd rank the Saints GM as better than average as well.

Could use the same argument but with even more evidence against Kas who thinks Payton would want to go to the Lions. Lions are where promising coordinators and former head coaches go to end their careers.

?

Colts need a better interior line, a pair of pass rushing LBs, and more corners for better depth. Most of all, we just need some guys that can stay healthy. On offense, as far as skill positions go, we have guys that are good enough to help Luck succeed. I'd say we have more talent than the Saints on offense right now. You really think an offensive mind like doesn't see potential in that offense? Don't let Pep's shit system fool you.

What I would agree with you on is Irsay being a terrible owner. No brainer. He allows our GM to have more control over our personnel than our coaches. We are a mess in that department, and no big time couch would come to us if that remains the case.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

Fortunately, we were thrown a bone by Seattle losing the same week again. Still two games ahead of them for the division which is all that really matters. Just a damn shame we didn't take care of business in which case we'd be 4 games ahead and they'd have no shot barring injury. It's really going to come down to playing each other which makes for exciting football. Anyway, Ravens are trash, it's in our house and we're going to be pissed after that loss that shouldn't have happened. Time to respond the way we did against the Lions, wreck the Ravens, Cards! 5-2 here we come!

0,,~14053809,00.jpeg

Top Bottom