• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

MRSA

Banned
What trejo said, I have never gone out with a single mom on a serious basis, banged many of them though.

Wow, OT is an endless sea of Star Wars threads. Is there any way to block thread titles?

5 out of 50 is an endless sea? You are nuts. I really expected way more after how great the trailer was. We havent had a good Star Wars movie since 1983, of course people are going to be excited now that it looks like we are getting one this year.

Konka

Banned
Too American for you?

I'm surprised you're watching it, the lead isn't even blonde.

5 out of 50 is an endless sea? You are nuts. I really expected way more after how great the trailer was. We havent had a good Star Wars movie since 1983, of course people are going to be excited now that it looks like we are getting one this year.

A "How many times did you watch the trailer" thread?

Her mom can call me daddy, she cannot.

84085-seinfeld-shudder-cringe-gif-im-zgoa.gif

zychi

Banned
What trejo said, I have never gone out with a single mom on a serious basis, banged many of them though.
Do you ask the hookers beforehand if they have kids? Or do you wait until youve pulled out your gun and put it on the table?

Weird fetish, but whatever, im not judging

True story:

Yeah I haven't either although I almost started dating a co-worker with a kid (most of the girls that work here have kids :/), she was really awesome and we got a long great but before we were even officially dating she had already mentioned living together...so I bailed, although I regretted that later but for other reasons.

bionic77

The face of a man who can slang TDs and make a mean hazelnut frappecino.
Its pretty awesome seeing the qb who won the game dress like a homeless person.

Real as fuck.

I wonder who between Vince and Jerry has covered up the most murders.
The story in Allentown (take this with a huge grain of salt) is that when Vince came to get Snooka he came with a briefcase and left without it.

Probably bullshit but Vince is fucking crazy and cops be crooked so who knows.

DMczaf

True story:

Yeah I haven't either although I almost started dating a co-worker with a kid (most of the girls that work here have kids :/), she was really awesome and we got a long great but before we were even officially dating she had already mentioned living together...so I bailed, although I regretted that later but for other reasons.

Booty reasons?

Booty reasons?

Nah, it's actually a sad story, she was murdered by her off again-on again boyfriend. One of the reasons she wanted to move in was to move away from her group of friends/family, it was all very crazy and actually that's kinda why I joined NFL-Gaf I need a big distraction at work, since we spend so much time together. Of course I didn't find this out until after the fact and it was too late to do anything about it :/

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Time to shut down GAF, nothing but Star Wars being discussed. Hopefully this Star Wars fad will pass and we can get back to discussing not showering for 3 months at a time.

:jnc

Also 17 threads about the police shooting minorities. Shit gets depressing after a while.

MRSA

Banned
Nah, it's actually a sad story, she was murdered by her off again-on again boyfriend. One of the reasons she wanted to move in was to move away from her group of friends/family, it was all very crazy and actually that's kinda why I joined NFL-Gaf I need a big distraction at work, since we spend so much time together. Of course I didn't find this out until after the fact and it was too late to do anything about it :/

wat

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

holy fuck dude

Well if the kid thing doesn't bother him either. I forgot that. I mean.. It's baggage. But is that baggage MRSA can deal with?

Only he can answer that.

Well if it's not an issue for you.. Go there.

True story:

That sucks. As long as you learn from it. That's the only thing you can do I suppose.

whoa.. That's crazy

rando14

OMG that rice salad Frankenspin monster, makes my heart hurt every time I see it -_-

*pukes

Wait... whoa

Spinluck

Yikes

Top Bottom