• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

MechDX

cascos-NFL-version-Star-Wars_MILIMA20140205_0793_3.jpg

Bread

Banned
To be fair PDZ is one of the best shooters ever. I love that game so much. I wonder if we will ever get another shooter that matches all of its features.
friend

please

i appreciate your enthusiasm, don't go back and try to play the game again. it didn't age well.

MechDX

To be fair PDZ is one of the best shooters ever. I love that game so much. I wonder if we will ever get another shooter that matches all of its features.

friend

please

i appreciate your enthusiasm, don't go back and try to play the game again. it didn't age well.

Someone way back in the day at teamXbox.com had a controller layout that made the game control like a Halo game. After I found that it was awesome.

Wrayfield

Nah, it's actually a sad story, she was murdered by her off again-on again boyfriend. One of the reasons she wanted to move in was to move away from her group of friends/family, it was all very crazy and actually that's kinda why I joined NFL-Gaf I need a big distraction at work, since we spend so much time together. Of course I didn't find this out until after the fact and it was too late to do anything about it :/

Jesus, fuck...

Pepiope

How are the records of teams the week after they play the Seahawks this season? Give me some hope for my Eagles on Sunday!

Farooq

Banned
Greg Hardy and Byron Jones bring a new element to Dallas' defense to counter spread offenses. It was on display in the game against the Patriots on Sunday.

3-2-6. Mustang package.

Hardy and Lawrence at ends, Crawford at tackle. Typically have a box with 7 defenders with Byron Jones and Church filling the role as "linebackers".

Dallas was in this front a lot against the Pats. It gives them a variety of ways to stunt and blitz their linebackers as well as a way to isolate Greg Hardy.

McClain%2Bsack.gif

McClain is stunting inbetween the Center and RG, and Lee will run outside of the RT. Crawford does a nice job of occupying the C and LG and Lawrence does a nice job with the RG and RT. Both McClain and Lee get in a free rush.

Since Dallas was shooting their LBs into gaps a lot, linning them up in the A-gaps and dropping them into coverage can create confusion.

Hardy%2BSack1.gif

Dallas only rushed 3, but Hardy was still given a 1-1 matchup that he exploited.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing more of this front. Adds a new element to Dallas' defense.

His pass grade on PFF was second best of any QB playing Sunday. But it was also Tannehill's highest grade of the season. Obviously, two touchdown passes and two interception is, on its face, not a great day at quarterback.

But recall that one pass simply bounded off a receiver's hands and into the defender's hands. So there is that.

Like I had suggested, Tannehill had a nice day.

MRSA

Banned
Dega, I told her I hate Messican food, she says thats fine. That's a win for me already.....fuck I think I'm into her now.

SEA @ SF

BUF @ JAC (9:30AM - London)

CLE @ STL
MIN @ DET
HOU @ MIA
NO @ IND
PIT @ KC
NYJ @ NE
TB @ WAS
ATL @ TEN

OAK @ SD
DAL @ NYG

PHI @ CAR by like 30(if the defense plays like they did Sunday this is going to be a slaughter)

BAL @ ARI

I think that's the first time I've ever read Squalls weekly War and Peace column.
Jnc it was shorter than usual indeed. Too disgusted for a proper analysis. Make fun of those posts all you want, at least they are about football unlike 80 percent of the posts in this thread ;)
Fraud-ass frauds.

I know you need to believe we're frauds, whatever helps you cope with being 2-4. Chickens are the real frauds, they suck! Classic Superbowl hangover.

jakncoke

Banned
godplay or someone with talent to make sites needs to make a quick and dirty site called spinfuckerycooking and have a pic log of all his shenanigans

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Dega, I told her I hate Messican food, she says thats fine. That's a win for me already.....fuck I think I'm into her now.

smh That's never fine. She sounds like a good match for you though so have at it.

e: wth wienke?

Top Bottom