• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

Mifune

Mehmber
I'm so annoyed/disappointed by the Bills this year. Completely undisciplined, shooting themselves in the foot at every turn, mouthing off to officials. Defense is statistically okay but doesn't know the meaning of clutch. They are painfully mediocre - can beat the bad and equally mediocre teams, will lose to good and some of the same mediocre teams.

Tyrod is the only reason for optimism at this point, although optimism at QB is a very good reason for optimism. Unfortunately he'll be wrecked by our terrible offensive line and game plan.

Sorry, had to vent.

Line_HTX

0,,~14053809,00.jpeg

Jak is the new QB for the future, I see.

What's YOUR problem with Star Wars?

Star Wars is acceptable...in other threads.

I give you heathens an inch and you take 10 miles. One second its Star Wars and booties, the next it's illegal anime, vomit inducing food, and RBH's jokes.

I'm sorry, but you people can't handle the responsibilities of open topic.

Godslay

Banned
Malcolm Butler was week 6's #1 rated CB by PFF

where is metalfearsolid

For the year he's way down at #22. Most people accept that he's a solid 2. He's not as good as some hyped him to be though.

godplay or someone with talent to make sites needs to make a quick and dirty site called spinfuckerycooking and have a pic log of all his shenanigans

I'll put them on the NFLGAF site if someone links to all the pics.

Zeke

Travis Frederick on the defense during the bye week. Sounds awesome can't wait to see what a fully healed defense can do, I just wish we really had scandrick :(

On the Cowboys new defensive packages:

"When we did get a chance to go against that, when they were trying out their new packages, it was really fun to do because it was stuff that we had never seen before, especially from our defense but really throughout the league, a lot of movement, a lot of guys moving around, a lot of guys in different places and that definitely gave us a challenge."
http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/da...tice-we-haven-t-seen-anywhere-else-in-nfl.ece

Mifune

Mehmber
Rex already losing the locker room in Buffalo? Dareus and Williams questioning his defense scheme.

Who woulda thought that dropping your talented d-linemen into coverage wouldn't be super popular?

Rex's scheme is puzzling to say the least.

Farooq

Banned
Travis Frederick on the defense during the bye week. Sounds awesome can't wait to see what a fully healed defense can do, I just wish we really had scandrick :(

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/da...tice-we-haven-t-seen-anywhere-else-in-nfl.ece

The personnel makes it. McClain with his power and quickness to take on guards. Hardy being a force on the edge. Byron Jones' versatility (really love that they found a role for him) and ability to take on TEs and play the run.

Can't wait t'll Gregory get's back as well. Gregory, Hardy, Crawford and Lawrence/Mincey on the line in obvious passing situations.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
The Eagles are the best and will win everything. Bradford will make all the haters eat crow and Chip will be proven to be a genius.

I dont see the eagles going auper far into the playoffs, but there might be something to that chip kelly hurry up pace, giants looked absolutely gassed going into the 4th qtr

cdyhybrid

Jnc it was shorter than usual indeed. Too disgusted for a proper analysis. Make fun of those posts all you want, at least they are about football unlike 80 percent of the posts in this thread ;)

I know you need to believe we're frauds, whatever helps you cope with being 2-4. Chickens are the real frauds, they suck! Classic Superbowl hangover.
It's a fact, not a belief.

Also, the team needs to at least put forth the illusion that it could be good to qualify as a fraud, so the Hawks thus cannot be frauds - they are blatantly and obviously terrible.

Godslay

Banned
true

way down at 22 in his first year starting? i'll take it!

He trends right around an average CB.

Then again I have to respect shutdown of Antonio Brown, Bills, Jags, Cowboys, and Colts. So maybe once he faces some lighter competition his numbers will tick up a bit. I'm hopeful for your sake.

Zeke

The personnel makes it. McClain with his power and quickness to take on guards. Hardy being a force on the edge. Byron Jones' versatility (really love that they found a role for him) and ability to take on TEs and play the run.

Can't wait t'll Gregory get's back as well. Gregory, Hardy, Crawford and Lawrence/Mincey on the line in obvious passing situations.

Love this side of Marinelli. I remember one play Dallas was in dime, he had both Lee and Church bluff A-gap blitzes, only Lee came but he also had Corey White coming from the slot. First time I recall something like that from Marinelli.
Exciting times ahead man I hope we can keep our defense in tact after the season. Got my fingers crossed other teams see Hardy as damaged goods and we can keep him for cheap. First time in a long time I feel real good about defense. I really do love the personnel we have right I hope marinelli really takes advantage of it. This team would be scary good if Romo and Dez hadn't gone down.

Bradford is eagle jesus

No that was tebow, bradford is judas

Exciting times ahead man I hope we can keep our defense in tact after the season. Got my fingers crossed other teams see Hardy as damaged goods and we can keep him for cheap. First time in a long time I feel real good about defense. I really do love the personnel we have right I hope marinelli really takes advantage of it. This team would be scary good if Romo and Dez hadn't gone down.

I really want to see Romo win an owl so good luck friend!

Bread

Banned
He trends right around an average CB.

Then again I have to respect shutdown of Antonio Brown, Bills, Jags, Cowboys, and Colts. So maybe once he faces some lighter competition his numbers will tick up a bit. I'm hopeful for your sake.
saw this picture on reddit of the 4 touchdowns he has given up
Q7vXCcj.jpg

pretty impressive for a first year starter, and he keeps getting better.

Generate

Banned
Nah, it's actually a sad story, she was murdered by her off again-on again boyfriend. One of the reasons she wanted to move in was to move away from her group of friends/family, it was all very crazy and actually that's kinda why I joined NFL-Gaf I need a big distraction at work, since we spend so much time together. Of course I didn't find this out until after the fact and it was too late to do anything about it :/

Unfortunately that is an extremely common thing.

Godslay

Banned
saw this picture on reddit of the 4 touchdowns he has given up
Q7vXCcj.jpg

pretty impressive for a first year starter, and he keeps getting better.

I saw this picture of all the TDs Chris Harris Jr. has given up since 2014:

Pretty cool Butler's on pace to give up ~16 TDs this year. Can only get better.

Top Bottom