• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 7 |OT| - A Fraud Swings His Gate

squall can continue to post his novels.

I'd prefer screen space be taken up by football than that other fuckery and nonsense yall like to post about.
That's half the reason I don't concern myself with how long it is. We have guys posting Animu and other dumb bullshit so anyone crying about a long football post can eat a bag of Ds ;)
It's a fact, not a belief.

Also, the team needs to at least put forth the illusion that it could be good to qualify as a fraud, so the Hawks thus cannot be frauds - they are blatantly and obviously terrible.
Sorry friend but you need to be instructed on what can be construed as facts. A team that's put up 42, 47, and 48 pts within a few weeks time can't be factually called a fraud in Week 6/7. Now the Falcons that have struggled to beat awful teams are another story.

Perhaps not most in this forum but all over online people were trying to crown them going into the season and even after the first few losses people still were singing their praises and how they'll bounce back and run as a contender. To be fair, it could still happen. It won't though, FRAUDS!

cdyhybrid

lol yes let's not give malcolm butler any credit for the play

He caught it, he made the play. It just wasn't a particularly difficult one.

That's half the reason I don't concern myself with how long it is. We have guys posting Animu and other dumb bullshit so anyone crying about a long football post can eat a bag of Ds ;)

Sorry friend but you need to be instructed on what can be construed as facts. A team that's put up 42, 47, and 48 pts within a few weeks time can't be factually called a fraud in Week 6/7. Now the Falcons that have struggled to beat awful teams are another story.

Perhaps not most in this forum but all over online people were trying to crown them going into the season and even after the first few losses people still were singing their praises and how they'll bounce back and run as a contender.

You lost to Landry Jones.

Someone post the .gif.

Godslay

Banned
lol so defensive

This whole engagement began by you calling out someone who noticed that Butler wasn't living up to the hype that was pushed around here in the preseason/beginning of the season.

So remind me who's getting defensive.

Now give me a significant comment like Superbowl Champion Malcolm Butler, so I can carry on.

Bread

Banned
He caught it, he made the play. It just wasn't a particularly difficult one.
you're one of a kind, cdy.

This whole engagement began by you calling out someone who noticed that Butler wasn't living up to the hype that was pushed around here in the preseason/beginning of the season.

Now give me a significant comment like Superbowl Champion Malcolm Butler, so I can carry on.
well he was shitting on malcolm butler over and over this sunday, so that's why i posted that he actually rated really well for the game.

Eleuin

lolandry.gif

He's played as well as an undrafted player in his first year of starting could play.

Godslay

Banned
you're one of a kind, cdy.

well he was shitting on malcolm butler over and over this sunday, so that's why i posted that he actually rated really well for the game.

Seems like he was getting shit on a bit, that's why the PFF rating is interesting. They must have seen something special that we didn't.

He's played as well as an undrafted player in his first year of starting could play.

According to PFF Delvin Breaux is 10th ranked CB in the league. Undrafted, first year as a pro. So in that exclusive crowd Butler's not even the best!

PFF isn't gospel is the point. Butler is a decent CB, don't get me wrong. He's closer to average as a 1, probably a pretty damn good 2.

I'll add that if Revis was still there, the combo of Revis/Butler would have been excellent. Still would have needed someone behind them, but I think those two rival any team currently constructed.

Bread

Banned
Seems like he was getting shit on a bit, that's why the PFF rating is interesting. They must have seen something special that we didn't.
He really didn't get shit on though. If you watch him play he has incredible footwork and feel for the game, that's why we are so high on him. It really isn't just post-SB hype.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Good God, how is Spin allowed to make anything? Can't even call that lasagna. He's totally violating the look and cleanliness of food.

I'm not sure.

It's like someone took some freezer burned lasagna...cooked it and then reheated it by boiling it in a bag before freezer burning it again and then microwaving it.

Oh and it's veggie lasagna to boot.

rando14

Butler's play was dope but I thought I remember him saying that Belichick specifically worked on that play with him during the week before... so I would probably give more props to Belichick right??

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Butler seems talented, but the poor guy peaked. He's never going to top that play, and will forever be judged when he doesn't live up to that play.

Zeke

sounds like maybe it's a 50/50 chance Dez plays. At least it sounds like they are trying to make the best decisions about his health instead of rushing him back.

Jason Garrett is not sure Dez Bryant will practice Wednesday as the receiver continues to rehab

"We don’t put these things down like the Magna Carta and say, ‘These are all the different standards that we have for Dez. This is what his standard is for this day and for this day and for this day,’” Garrett said. “We have an objective. We want to get him back on the football field as quickly as we can. We have different processes we’ll go through to help get him there. Then, day by day we’ll evaluate it and see if he’s able to do what we’ve asked him to do, see if he’s capable of doing more, see if we should dial it back, and we make our best decision as we go.

Garrett said the decision will be a collaboration of the medical staff, Bryant, the coaches and front office.
http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas-cowb...if-cowboys-dez-bryant-will-practice-wednesday

Godslay

Banned
He really didn't get shit on though. If you watch him play he has incredible footwork and feel for the game, that's why we are so high on him. It really isn't just post-SB hype.

The Colts targeted Butler 13 times, resulting in 7 catches for 83 yards, with an additional 27 yards coming after the catch, and 1 TD. Luck had a 99.2 passer rating throwing at Butler, and Moncrief had his way in 1 on 1. He's given up the 4th most TDs for all CBs in the NFL this year.

When he hasn't faced Taylor, Bortles, or Weeden he's given up 17 catches on 24 attempts for 234 yards, 2 TDs, and a passer rating of 129.5.

These aren't even my words, they're right out of your own backyard:
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2015/10/20/massarotti-malcolm-butler-not-playing-as-well-as-you-think/

Ultimate Fucking Karma Alert: Patriots sign Brennan Williams to practice squad

Bread and Gata officially root for a team that currently employs the biggest anime lover in football history

Top Bottom